Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What should OP do?
The hooker massacre thing 35 48.61%
Pokah 18 25.00%
Other, whateva 19 26.39%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-24-2007, 06:42 PM

Default Re: have you ever pissed in a girl?

You can pee while erect. At least, some men can. I'd say a lot of them.

When I was in the 8th grade or something, there was a woman who was teaching sex ed or something who said that it was impossible.

It's like, how are you going to know if you don't even have a schlong, woman?!
Old 07-25-2007, 07:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pissing is possible with semi-wood but not full wood.

[/ QUOTE ]

Speak for yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll speak for all those that can achieve erections that aren't mostly flaccid and inadequate.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are wrong.
TR - So I decided to try this to see for myself if it is possible with a flagpole that wont go past 45 degrees. I waited till I had to take a semi-demanding leak and prepped things with a couple vids and made my way to the lab/lav. I made a realization when I attepted to angle into the toilet with leaning and bending. I realized that if it is real hard and you try to angle it down it doesnt work. I figured this out after I released the pressure angling it down and a little squirt went a few inches up. So I decided to strip down and hop in the shower and made another realization. Yes you can pee with with a morning glory as long as you aren't clamping the valve, but chances are you will hit your self in the face. I have however thought of the fact that it is kinda hard to pee when your eurethra is full of smooze.
My vote is that it is entirely possible, but I'm willing to bet that it's more likely for VegasNick to win the main event next year than it is that the guy in the OP didn't just bust a nut.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:04 AM

This thread is awesome
Old 07-25-2007, 10:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

You are wrong.
TR - So I decided to try this to see for myself if it is possible with a flagpole that wont go past 45 degrees. I waited till I had to take a semi-demanding leak and prepped things with a couple vids and made my way to the lab/lav. I made a realization when I attepted to angle into the toilet with leaning and bending. I realized that if it is real hard and you try to angle it down it doesnt work. I figured this out after I released the pressure angling it down and a little squirt went a few inches up. So I decided to strip down and hop in the shower and made another realization. Yes you can pee with with a morning glory as long as you aren't clamping the valve, but chances are you will hit your self in the face. I have however thought of the fact that it is kinda hard to pee when your eurethra is full of smooze.
My vote is that it is entirely possible, but I'm willing to bet that it's more likely for VegasNick to win the main event next year than it is that the guy in the OP didn't just bust a nut.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 07-25-2007, 10:58 AM

I have a story from a suite mate (Joe) in college. He had a pissing the bed problem when he drank. It got so bad that his mom bought some special bedsheets that he put on prior to going out.

On the night in question, some suitemates are in the common area playing full tilt and Joe's roommate is with a girl in his room. It is very late about 5 am. Joe gets home from the bar without his shirt and walks in the room wasted. He falls over the couch and gets stuck in between the couch and the table. We help him out and he rushes to the garbage can and pukes.

He proceeds to go into his room. 1 minute later we hear screams and the girl runs out of the room topless with only her underwear on. We find out that Joe walked over to his roommate's bed and pissed on the girl.

We subsequently spread a rumor that the girl was a freak who liked to get pissed on. She transferred. I miss college.
Old 07-25-2007, 06:49 PM

since we're telling pissing stories:

in nyc there are several all-you-can-drink beer chinese restaurants where they bring you free pitchers of beer for 2 or 3 hours if you buy $15 worth of chinese food. i went to one with some of my friends from school. i figured they'd be cheap with the beer, so i started taking shots beforehand. turns out they weren't cheap and i was straight up walking into the kitchen and filling our pitchers from the tap. we were on the second floor and by the end of the meal i apparently took a full piss off the balcony onto the middle of the restaurant around where people were walking in (there are conflicting stories about whether i pissed on anyone). i was only 18 or 19, and they never carded me so i guess they had no recourse, but yeah, not allowed back there
Old 07-25-2007, 07:34 PM

[censored]. My post got owned by tripod.

Old 07-25-2007, 09:09 PM

hahahahaaaaa omfg i don't know why this never crossed my mind

nhnh jbellah
Old 07-25-2007, 10:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
since we're telling pissing stories:

in nyc there are several all-you-can-drink beer chinese restaurants where they bring you free pitchers of beer for 2 or 3 hours if you buy $15 worth of chinese food. i went to one with some of my friends from school. i figured they'd be cheap with the beer, so i started taking shots beforehand. turns out they weren't cheap and i was straight up walking into the kitchen and filling our pitchers from the tap. we were on the second floor and by the end of the meal i apparently took a full piss off the balcony onto the middle of the restaurant around where people were walking in (there are conflicting stories about whether i pissed on anyone). i was only 18 or 19, and they never carded me so i guess they had no recourse, but yeah, not allowed back there

[/ QUOTE ]

ahaa awesome
Old 09-18-2007, 01:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ive pissed on a girl. twice.

[/ QUOTE ]

it doesn't count if you paid her for it

[/ QUOTE ]

no what happened was i was all drunk and throwing up and campus security found me and brought me to the health office. i passed out and woke up the next morning

the nurse is like here sign this stuff and im like "wtf i have to pay $200 to pass out in a bed ??" and shes all like "we have to monitor u all night do u know what u did last night" and im like "no"

she says that i woke up, walked out of the room and into another patients room who was sleeping, and pissed all over her, like made it rain all over her face and stuff. and then went back to pass out in my room

so theres some girl at my college that i pissed all over and i dont even know her name or her face all i know is she had a bad case of the flu and i peed on her but im pretty sure she knows me

so yea i paid the $200

[/ QUOTE ]

R.I.P. stan ivey