fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 03:40 AM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

brandon's just kind of fruity that's all [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2007, 03:40 AM

I've never read so much random [censored] about nothing in my entire life.
Old 05-10-2007, 03:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey nlnut (Charles), I plan on having a wedding in July... it is going to have a robot theme. Would you like to spin the tunes for it?

"Profession
Full Time Poker Player and Part Time Wedding DJ "

Taken from: http://www.pocketfives.com/C18A38DB-...3D40D4C9B.aspx

lol at full time poker player making 1.2 bb/100 at 1/2 NL FR
-Maybe he is a really good DJ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 05-10-2007, 03:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey nlnut (Charles), I plan on having a wedding in July... it is going to have a robot theme. Would you like to spin the tunes for it?

"Profession
Full Time Poker Player and Part Time Wedding DJ "

Taken from: http://www.pocketfives.com/C18A38DB-...3D40D4C9B.aspx

lol at full time poker player making 1.2 bb/100 at 1/2 NL FR
-Maybe he is a really good DJ?

[/ QUOTE ]

He went deep at last year's main event(165th). My guess is you don't play HALF as good. Now this is reduced to bashing him personally. You are a real jerk. You know nothing of what you speak of, and that's disheartening. I'm sure if 90% of the people were on his side(like they are against) you'd be on his side too. It's hard to have your own opinions, I know. However, with time, you may just develop them.
Old 05-10-2007, 03:44 AM

For those interested, my post in ATF about nation's position as a mod. Pleast share your opinion on the matter, whether you agree with me or not.

My apologies for the slight hijack,and this will be the last mention I make of it here.
Old 05-10-2007, 03:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not quite. What I said was, people aren't taking everything in, and are sticking to conclusions they made when they read Trebek's OP, despite evidence to the contrary.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe because your posts has led to you having 0% credibility. If there was nothing shady here, you guys wouldn't keep on adjusting and fixing your story so much, then it would just come out in one of your first posts. I can never believe an innocent person would behave like you in this thread, does not add up. Maybe his OP was even completely wrong, it still does not mean that you aren't involved in something shady.
Old 05-10-2007, 03:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
brandon's just kind of fruity that's all [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol! Never claimed to be anything but! Thank you Nation, you really speak to me! Need a date?
Old 05-10-2007, 03:50 AM

Nation,
Laws will never cover ethics. That they maybe haven't broken any laws does not make it unethical. Poker needs a rule like many sports have, that if you break the spirit of the game you get disqualified. Then this rule needs to be applied to ban this team from playing.
Old 05-10-2007, 03:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not quite. What I said was, people aren't taking everything in, and are sticking to conclusions they made when they read Trebek's OP, despite evidence to the contrary.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe because your posts has led to you having 0% credibility. If there was nothing shady here, you guys wouldn't keep on adjusting and fixing your story so much, then it would just come out in one of your first posts. I can never believe an innocent person would behave like you in this thread, does not add up. Maybe his OP was even completely wrong, it still does not mean that you aren't involved in something shady.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, impressing/appeasing a glad-handing group such as yourselves isn't something I really aim for. Our story is the truth, as evidant of FT exhonnerating our accounts, but you can believe what you want. I won't lose any sleep(although posting on here may cost me a couple hours) like you will, worrying about bots taking your bankroll.
Old 05-10-2007, 03:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I should have left this thread long ago, but unfortunately I decided to play online tonight. I'm not posting in this thread anymore, if you guys have problems with me being a mod, bring it up in an ATF thread so I can laugh at you for thinking I'm unethical.

[/ QUOTE ]
For the record it has nothing to do with ethics it has to do what we stand for as a community at 2p2, your free to do and think whatever you want but we dont have to let you represent us as a mod. I will take this to ATF in the morning once I catch up on the thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

then, I would want just about every mod removed

so many have coached/sweated other players while they played
so many have been coached/sweated while playing

this is ridiculous

it's not against any spirit

I think it's a damn good idea to work together for motivation/non-tilting/etc

just yesterday, I was pointing out in the SSNL life or cheese thread that a good way to avoid tilt is to have other SSNL AIM buddies to keep one in-line.
These guys have gone the next step and do it in person. Hell, I'd love to have 2-3 other guys to sit in a room and grind with to get the hands in every day. I tried to get my friends interested, but they weren't.

We all discuss hands. Many of us converge towards the same style. It's a more optimal style than the players in question here, but who are we to judge. I mean, are we that upset playing against guys who would be better off folding every small blind (ty to IMSAKIDD for pointing that one out to me and confirming my suspicion)? What's more disgusting, and probably closer to the truth, is that their winrate is better than a large portion of the regular 2p2 grinders at those levels. I know it sucks to put in so much work to only be bested by automatons, but get over it.

This is ridiculous. 2p2, as a community, stands for something?

hahahahahhahahaha

this is Mason's and David's baby.
I thank them for allowing us the chance to discuss poker (and other stuff) and improve our games. It's their choices as to what 2p2 represents. LOL at the 2p2 community.