Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2007, 01:11 PM

Default Re: The end of LOST

I think the 16 episode thing is probably a good move. This will make it so there is less need for episodes with lots of filler stuff and they can continue on with the big plot themes.
Old 05-09-2007, 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think the 16 episode thing is probably a good move. This will make it so there is less need for episodes with lots of filler stuff and they can continue on with the big plot themes.

[/ QUOTE ]

you do realize that 2 episodes of 24 is the same amount of episodes as 3 seasons of 16, right?

2 x 24 = 48
3 x 16 = 48

I do like that there wont be repeats between episodes, but this doesn't really change too much.
Old 05-09-2007, 01:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
IF they get off the island... depending on the twists... you could do a whole season of them gettin re-acclamated to their "normal" life. That alone could provide 100 spin-offs and make ABC happy.

[/ QUOTE ]

this would be awful.

as a fan of LOST the only thing I could imagine worse would be not finding out if they get off the island.

[/ QUOTE ]

of course this would be horrible... that's why ABC will be doing it.

They are going to jump the shark

[/ QUOTE ]

idk if you are serious or not but it will probably end the same way it started. instead of crashing on the island they will see a rescue boat on the horizon or something.
Old 05-09-2007, 01:57 PM

at the end they will get rescued by a plane. it will take off, and everyone will be happy and guzzling champagne. then it will promptly crash into a nearby island.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:11 PM

3 seasons of 16 is better than 2 seasons of 24 because seasons tend two have general themes that umbrella throughout the whole season. So instead of getting only 2 more major themes, we will have 3. Also, each season has a story curve that includes an intro for what's to come, the intense buildup, and the HOLY [censored] moment, and I for one, love these rollercoasters. so yes, there are a lot of advantages for having 3 seasons of 16 instead of 2 seasons of 24 even though the # of episodes are the same.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
at the end they will get rescued by a plane. it will take off, and everyone will be happy and guzzling champagne. then it will promptly crash into a nearby island.

[/ QUOTE ]

omg just like gilligan's island!
Old 05-09-2007, 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

or if they take off, flying, then all of a sudden a lot of turbulence, you think something is going to happen nothing does, it moves towards one of the faces of kate or jack or sawyer and they have this worried look then the assured ha ha just turbulence look...then the camera pans out and it's a plane floating around in a snowglobe or something. THat would be sweet. I want them to totally mind [censored] the audience.
Old 05-09-2007, 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

or if they take off, flying, then all of a sudden a lot of turbulence, you think something is going to happen nothing does, it moves towards one of the faces of kate or jack or sawyer and they have this worried look then the assured ha ha just turbulence look...then the camera pans down and none of them are wearing any pants, THat would be sweet. I want them to totally mind [censored] the audience.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-09-2007, 03:39 PM

I didn't see this week's thread yet, but here are two previews which look very very good:

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...st-320-aolclip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce3202PjUgQ
Old 05-09-2007, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this would be so amazing