Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2007, 05:56 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
When I click Ctrl. F10 no felt colors appear in the boxes. I am doing so when there are no cards on the board. Any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure that your mouse is over a Full Tilt table, and the table is active (by clicking on the table). Then press Control-F10. You should hear a beep on your pc.
Old 04-24-2007, 05:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Could you add this feature?

"Queued tables

One of the most common problems when multi tabling is that tables continue to popup, even though you haven't yet acted on a table. Not only does this increase the stress factor, it also increases the chance of making a misclick, possible resulting in major losses. MTH puts all tables requiring action in a queue, resulting in only one table being 'active' at a time. When you've acted at that table, the next one in the queue becomes active. This also optimized the sequence of tables you act upon, resulting in less timeouts"

[/ QUOTE ]
Good suggestion... see my post below requesting comments.
Old 04-24-2007, 06:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1. My Close "Added to Waiting List" Dialog Box doesn't seem to ever work. Same goes for the "You Finished the Tournament" box and I think the "Auto Post Blinds" box (assuming it's supposed to say Yes for me and close whenever it pops up). Same goes for the "Leave Seat" box, actually..... Maybe none of them work for me...?

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume you are using Windows XP. Try going to your display properties (right click on desktop)... Appearance tab... Effects button...
Check the "Use the following method to smooth edges of screen fonts"
Right below that checkbox, set the option box to "Standard"

Many of the dialog boxes are detected using image recognition, and the template images were captured with this setting set to "standard"
Let me know if this does it for you.

[ QUOTE ]
2. On your dcity.org page, your link to the "Support Forum" goes to some random page here. You should update that to point to the end of this thread every once in a while, or at least make it point to the beginning. I know - pretty important request, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

I appreciate these requests! I'd never know about it otherwise, and it saves everyone some time when it's updated. Thanks for taking the time to let me know!
(I think I now have it set to always show the full forum, and you just have to scroll to the bottom to see the latest).
nano
Old 04-24-2007, 06:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
thanks nano,

great job as usual.

tx saluki: i use the next window hotkey and have assigned fixed bets to all my F keys which works great for not having to use the mouse, but would also be interested in being able to navigate clockwise / counterclockwise.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll see about adding a reverse direction key... see also my post about the "pending action table queue" below.
Old 04-24-2007, 06:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nano,

I found the next window button but since that only goes to the next window in order, if you have say 8 windows up you sometimes have to hit it 7 times to get to the one that needs action. So some kind of queue of the tables needing action that the button would cycle through would be great. Automatically jumping to the next window needing action if not in a chat box could also work. This would need to be an option since some people may not want it to be automatic. Then yes a highlight bar or other indication of the active table would be needed. The way it is now I have a hard time telling which window the mouse is on.

On a slightly different topic, is there a reason you only support the 3 window sizes instead of a variable size?

Thanks for the great work and quick responses.

[/ QUOTE ]

tx,
Thanks for the queue suggestion! See my post below about it and see what you think.

Many of the features of FTS use image recognition (e.g. to read the stack size digits), and since they change with every table size, I had to compromise and pick some table sizes that I thought would be the most useful for various lcd monitors.
nano
Old 04-24-2007, 06:21 AM

I would like everyone's thoughts on a new feature (suggested by PartyRocks, briancash, and tx_saluki) :

Manually and Automatically jumping to the next queued table that has pending action.

The program would keep a list of all tables requiring action (detected by visible button(s) in the lower right of table: Fold, Call, Check, Bet, etc.) This would allow the program to move your mouse to the next table requiring action.

A key could be assigned to move you to the next table with pending action (when you press that key). Your mouse would move there automatically and the table would be in focus (activated). Pressing this key again would move you to the next table with pending action.

An automatic mode (if enabled) would automatically move your mouse to the next queued table with pending action, when there are no visible buttons on the currently active table (unless your mouse was in the chat area of the table, indicating that you were typing in a chat message). The user would be able to move their mouse to another table manually, to perform some action (like play an important hand), and as soon as there are no buttons visible on that table, the software would move the mouse to the next table in the queue. (note: If the user manually moved his mouse to a table with no active buttons, then the user would have to manually move the mouse back to an table with pending action (or press the key to move to a pending table). This would allow the user to type in the chat, buy chips, or do some other action without the auto mode getting in the way).

Pending Action Highlighter mode: this is similiar to the way the current red highlighter works currently works. A red bar would appear on any table with pending action. This can be disabled with a checkbox.

Active table highlighter: a GREEN highlighter bar would appear on the table where the user's mouse is located. This allows for the user to easily spot where the mouse has been moved to. This can be disabled with a checkbox.

Questions:
1. How quickly should the auto mode take the user to the next table when the betting buttons disappear? If it is fast, the user may not have the option to Show Hand, or he could miss the table activity that occurs after him if that table is overlayed with another table that that becomes activated. My suggestion would be to make this quick, and if there are overlayed tables the user will miss the action, and be moved to the next pending table quickly.
2. Do you want a Green highlighter on the active table, similiar to the red one now? Or would you rather have the whole border of the table turn green? These highlighters could flash too, but I found that pretty annoying when I tried it earlier.
3. What problems do you see with this?
4. What else would you like it to do?

Let me know what you think about this idea. If there is "enough" interest from you, then I will implement it.

nanochip
Old 04-24-2007, 12:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Questions:
1. How quickly should the auto mode take the user to the next table when the betting buttons disappear? If it is fast, the user may not have the option to Show Hand, or he could miss the table activity that occurs after him if that table is overlayed with another table that that becomes activated. My suggestion would be to make this quick, and if there are overlayed tables the user will miss the action, and be moved to the next pending table quickly.
2. Do you want a Green highlighter on the active table, similiar to the red one now? Or would you rather have the whole border of the table turn green? These highlighters could flash too, but I found that pretty annoying when I tried it earlier.
3. What problems do you see with this?
4. What else would you like it to do?

Let me know what you think about this idea. If there is "enough" interest from you, then I will implement it.

nanochip

[/ QUOTE ]
I would certainly be interested in this kind of functionality.

1. I guess you could make it user-definable? Personally I never show hands or chat so nearly instant would be great for me.

2. The less clutter the better imo, so a clean green border sounds great, no flashing please [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2007, 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1. My Close "Added to Waiting List" Dialog Box doesn't seem to ever work. Same goes for the "You Finished the Tournament" box and I think the "Auto Post Blinds" box (assuming it's supposed to say Yes for me and close whenever it pops up). Same goes for the "Leave Seat" box, actually..... Maybe none of them work for me...?

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume you are using Windows XP. Try going to your display properties (right click on desktop)... Appearance tab... Effects button...

Many of the dialog boxes are detected using image recognition, and the template images were captured with this setting set to "standard"

[ QUOTE ]
2. On your dcity.org page, your link to the "Support Forum" goes to some random page here. You should update that to point to the end of this thread every once in a while, or at least make it point to the beginning. I know - pretty important request, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

I appreciate these requests! I'd never know about it otherwise, and it saves everyone some time when it's updated. Thanks for taking the time to let me know!
(I think I now have it set to always show the full forum, and you just have to scroll to the bottom to see the latest).
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't make them work with cleartype? standard makes my eyes bleed.
Old 04-24-2007, 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/quote]

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... I'm using "ClearType," of course, as everyone on the planet should be.

If it would be possible for you to grab a second set of images that are using ClearType (only for the dialogue boxes - everything else works for me), that would be GREAT. If not, honestly, it's not worth it for me to switch back to Standard font smoothing, so I'll just deal with closing the boxes manually.

Thanks for getting these fixes up so quickly.
Old 04-24-2007, 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
When I click Ctrl. F10 no felt colors appear in the boxes. I am doing so when there are no cards on the board. Any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure that your mouse is over a Full Tilt table, and the table is active (by clicking on the table). Then press Control-F10. You should hear a beep on your pc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Still not working, I am running vista if that is relevant.