Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2006, 10:11 PM

Default Re: Stars NLH AHK Script Help

[ QUOTE ]
For problem 1. it's not that your joystick is sending rapid fire clicks, that is just the way I hacked this script. You can't use widgets to click visible buttons on Stars like you can on Party and most others because the some of the buttons are not identified by AHK although a more astute programmer could use the send message thing maybe. So the solution is to send multiple clicks which miss buttons that aren't present and click the ones that are. This script was designed for my system where all tables are visible at all times. I guess MTH doens't work with Stars?? That would solve your activation problems.

[/ QUOTE ]
MTH does not work for Stars, and yes it would solve the problem.
In the meantime, I will change the ControlClicks to work as MouseClicks using WaitForJoy#ButtonUp. I will post it once I've tested it.
Old 03-14-2006, 06:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I cannot figure out how to read the text in the Stars Chat tab,

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, me neither. Stars... *sigh*.
I tried a work-around, highlighting it and then copying to the clipboard, but that's pretty damn slow. So I dunno.
Old 05-09-2006, 07:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I cannot figure out how to read the text in the Stars Chat tab,

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, me neither. Stars... *sigh*.
I tried a work-around, highlighting it and then copying to the clipboard, but that's pretty damn slow. So I dunno.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, this has bugged me ever since. Now I finally got around to trying an ImageSearch solution and it works real well. Basically it scans the part of the table where the pot size is displayed; this means you'll have to take several screenshots and then work with Paint a bit to get the images (takes about 10 minutes). Here's an example:

Just do that for every figure (0 - 9). Works best if you cut out the pot image, open it in another Paint window, resize it by 800% or whatever and then carefully cut out the single figure (pasting them into another Paint).
Then save them in a new folder called "Pics" (in the same folder as the script).

Here's the code... let me know how it goes.

F1::
pot := Pot()
ControlSetText, Edit6, %pot%, A
return

^!t::
If showPot <> 1
{
SetTimer, ShowPot, 250
showPot = 1
}
else
{
SetTimer, ShowPot, Off
ToolTip
showPot = 0
}
return

ShowPot:
pot := Pot()
ToolTip, %pot%, 380, 150
return

Pot()
{
Loop, 10
{
o = -7
i := a_index
If i = 10
i = 0
Loop, 6
{
o += 7
ImageSearch, ox,,396 + o, 46, 496, 65, Pics\%i%.bmp
If ErrorLevel = 0
{
p++
p%p% = %ox%
c%ox% = %i%
}
}
}
Loop, %p%
p_all := p_all "," p%a_index%
Sort, p_all, N D, U
Loop, Parse, p_all, `,
pot := pot "" c%a_loopfield%
return pot
}

;___ end of code
Old 05-20-2006, 11:20 PM

This worked great in tournys (wohoo!!), but in cashgames where the rake makes the pot $49.25 for example, it tries to bet $4925. It doesnt seem to take the "."
Also in partypoker when you bet the pot it includes your initally call, this doesnt work on pokerstars.
Old 06-07-2006, 11:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This worked great in tournys (wohoo!!), but in cashgames where the rake makes the pot $49.25 for example, it tries to bet $4925. It doesnt seem to take the "."
Also in partypoker when you bet the pot it includes your initally call, this doesnt work on pokerstars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I never said this here.. you need an image of the "." (save as "-1") and the Pot() (or whatever it's called) function from TableNavigator. And TN actually can handle can handle yourr intial call the same way it does on Party, but you need an image database of the numbers on the action buttons.
I can post the funtions from TN here if you'd like me to...
I'll put some better instructions up regarding the images on the TN Wiki page soon.
Old 06-07-2006, 03:28 PM

Thanks. I copied the "." as -1, but not sure if i understood the Pot bit. Is it a image i have to copy, or a function to write or something?
(i noticed also that the NL slider dont work in PL tournys, i dont play many of them anyway)
Thanks again for a great script!!
Old 06-08-2006, 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks. I copied the "." as -1, but not sure if i understood the Pot bit. Is it a image i have to copy, or a function to write or something?
(i noticed also that the NL slider dont work in PL tournys, i dont play many of them anyway)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll have to look for the relevent stuff in TN and then I'll post again... I changed the original function to be more generic so it can also be used to get the amount from the "Call" button in the same way and now I'm not sure what you need, lol.
Old 02-25-2007, 08:36 PM

anyone have the bmp's in a file?