Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2007, 04:00 AM

Default can anyone answer this question?

is there a physical location for full tilt poker? could I get on a plane, fly to wherever and pick up my money in person?

and no, this isn't a hypothetical, I would seriosly consider this if it is possible, rather than waiting a month for a check coming through standered international mail. I really don't want a large check coming through unregistered mail. and with how quicky things are changing, i dont want a month old check.
Old 01-23-2007, 04:15 AM

Default Re: can anyone answer this question?

Sorry, welcome to the realities of unregulated online gambling. Sites do as they feel like and your only right is to accept it.
Old 01-23-2007, 04:24 AM

do you find it difficult to maintain close relationships? could be that cheery personality.
Old 01-23-2007, 08:46 AM

Their domain is registered in Aruba, rumour has it they've moved their HQ from LA to Ireland and their servers run on Indian territory in Quebec. No idea who they bank with. Could be a nice vacation if nothing else. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

OT - there was a thread about posting pictures of gaming sites' offices. No one took it seriously as I recall but it was a fun idea to think about.
Old 01-23-2007, 09:20 AM

I was wondering this myself. It would be cool if you could take a vacation and pick up your cash.
Old 01-23-2007, 09:34 AM

Here's how I'd like to cashout...
Take a vaction to vegas, party with all the pro's (coke/booze/strippers), & then at the end of the party (hopefully 2-3 days later) they give me my monies & wish me a safe trip home.

Seriously though if you could go pick it up & your account was sizeable. What would customes say when you come home with 25k in hundos you didn't leave with?

I'm in Caldwell BTW lacky, BRONCOS RULE!
Old 01-23-2007, 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Here's how I'd like to cashout...
Take a vaction to vegas, party with all the pro's (coke/booze/strippers), & then at the end of the party (hopefully 2-3 days later) they give me my monies & wish me a safe trip home.

Seriously though if you could go pick it up & your account was sizeable. What would customes say when you come home with 25k in hundos you didn't leave with?

I'm in Caldwell BTW lacky, BRONCOS RULE!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say I won a poker tournament. Other than report it to the IRS, I don't think it would be a problem.

and yes, they do. heard this morning the fiesta bowl is availible now on dvd. need to order a copy for me and one for Imsolucky0 [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]