Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2006, 10:51 PM

Default Re: MTH for Stars ?

couple of bugs with the stars beta:

1. the option under the miscelaneous tab to clear bet box on NL tables when its your turn doesn't work.

2. i can't type in bet amounts at all when MTH is running. i have to use the slider

3. under the keyboard controls tab some of your commands are wrong. eg. the first one says "right" instead of what i presume should be "bet".

4. option to keep the lobby open at all times doesn't work

a fix on these issues would be awesome. screw FT support, get stars perfect first...j/k [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

thanks orca
Old 10-25-2006, 11:47 PM

I agree on 'screw ft', get stars workin!
Old 10-26-2006, 12:54 AM

@kawel
Theme mods will make MTH not work. Currently you have to use the standard hyper simple theme, at least for the action buttons.

@Tappy
FP is well under way, I have the table and action detection all worked up, there are just some minor bugs that causes MTH to see the 'wrong' action possibilities.

@staring_elf
1) This is connected with MTH not detecting the bet box (2), when that get's working, (1) will be fixed automatically.

2) Fixed in .30 hopefully.
3) For Stars i've changed the semantics of the buttons to be a bit more versatile. Instead of only allowing the check/call, fold and bet/raise buttons, I know give the options of the left, center and right buttons. There can also be used for blind posting purposes and the likes.

4) Also a bug I'm working on [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-26-2006, 01:32 PM

Hey orca my problem before was a stupid mistake on my part, that is fixed. However, MTH is not working well at all for me on stars.

It is extremely slow to switch tables, to the point where it is basically useless with more than 4 tables.

I am using simple theme with standard deck. Do I have to use the simple deck? I hope not cuz that is really ugly.

Other bug, it won't call the last bet of a 4 bet.
Old 10-26-2006, 02:27 PM

I saw an AHK script that had these things for poker stars in another thread (code written by Handsome):
[ QUOTE ]

2) Pressing F2 closes tournament lobbies. Originally I wanted to close them automatically, but my code sometimes closed SNGs when they popped up. It's an issue with Stars tables stealing focus, I don't know how to get around it but if you're handy with AHK I'm sure you'll figure it out.

4) Automatically helps register for tournaments. It doesn't auto-register for you. You have to click the Register button, and it recognizes the buyin window and buys in for you. Sometimes it screws up and gives an "Internal Error" message, so you have to click Register again.

5) Closes all messageboxes, "Registered", "Welcome to tournament...", "You have finished the tournament...", "You have won", etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Will mth have these useful items anytime in the near future?
Old 10-27-2006, 03:04 AM

Hey OrcaDK,

I sent you a screenshot last week of my can't-type-in-numbers problem on Stars, had any chance to look at that?
Old 10-29-2006, 05:35 AM

Hello !
I use the Pokermod from SKOAL
A chance that MTH work with this or other mods (Themes) in near future

Thanks
Old 11-14-2006, 01:55 PM

Will MTH be fixed for the bet amount problem any time soon ?
Old 11-14-2006, 05:06 PM

I too would love to know when MTH will be working with Stars again. I've emailed the support email address but have not heard back from then and now it's been several days. Anyone else had any luck?
Old 11-15-2006, 12:47 PM

Hey

Sorry or not having gotten back to you through the usual support address. I'm being killed at work for the moment so MTH time is very sparse unfortunately [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Though I cannot give any promises, I'm hoping to have Stars fixed within a week or two tops.