Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2006, 08:09 AM

Default crazy night:: again I dont get the girl

ok I am still very drunk so I hioe this makes snesene.

tonight I decieded to go out to a new bar, with just me and my book. all I want to do is read a few chapters have a few drinks and get out some, very low keu.

the thing is that if you want people and girls to come talk to you I guess bringing a book is the ticker because all night girls interupted my reading to talk to me about the stupist [censored] things. one notable one even tried to get take a drink from my drink and I said "wtf arwe you trying to drink from my drink because that i gross and I will have to order another" and then she said " we will encounter each other later and did this rubbing thing to my stomach" and I mwas like "encounter? wtf does that mean you are oi=going to stab me?" and then she left.

then this older not cute girl came up to me as said "you're not reading you're just trying to not fall asleep" and I said no "im like this book" and then she scratched my stomach

later I started to talking to this guy also named Jeremy so I figured he was cool and it turns out he works at a place I used to work out many years ago. so we shot the [censored], the thing abut Jeremy is objectively speaking he is much better looking than I am and he also has this awesome I dont give a [censored] about girls way that I only wish I could have. this is important later.

so later this pretty hot blonde girl with boobs hanging out starts hanging all over Jeremy and I was talking with this other dude and said something like "Jeremy is the [censored] man" and I guess boobs mcblondey saw me say something because then she let other Jeremy and was like "what did you say? about me" and I was like "I said Jeremy is the [censored] man" and she was like "why do you say that?" and I was like "give me a break you know why he is the man" and then she moved all up close on me and was like "what if I told you I thought you were cuter than Jeremy" and I was like "my name is Jeremy" and I think girls like to scratch stomachs because she did that as well and then she did some kissing thing to my neck but Jeremy looked pissed so I said "im going outside to smoke" which I did she followed, so did other Jeremy

i get outside and start smoking which I dont do only when drinking but I was drunk because I was drinking grey goose on the rocks, I tried grey goose and tonic first but it turns out I hate rtonic f so I didnt frink ir antmore.

then the girl her name was laurissa or something likethat said she had to pee and I said she go to the bathroom then because it will only get worse but she said no because you will leave and I said no I will just smoke, she went pee.

she came back and I said I wanted a milk shake and was going to walk to go get one, she said sherris? and I said no I bam boycotting that pkace but there is another and she can come. she said she would walk but she had to take off her shoes, she made a point of saying how mhch shorter she was without them which was weird, we started walking and she was holding my hand alot but there was a catch. other Jeremy decided he was coming with us as well. this was fine I just wanted a milk shake, actually a malt.

but on the walk it got really weird because they started arguing alot and were mean to each other, he was pissed abuot something and she was pissed about him being pissed and I just wanted a malt. it was weirder because he was pissed, and she wsa holding my hand so it was almost like he was pissed at me, but I didnt even know this dude or this chick, I felt bad like I had done something to piss off other Jeremy but at the same time I was thinking having some sex tnight would be cool so I felt torn I kept walking and so did they.

about halk way there they started arguing again and she let go of my hand he was upset about being led on and she said she didnt and he was just jealous, all I knew was that I wanted a [censored] milk shake, I pressed on leaving them both behind.

I got to the diner, alone without the girl, I had the milk shake but no sex also I forgot my [censored] book.

such is my life
Old 07-29-2006, 08:17 AM

Default Re: crazy night:: again I dont get the girl

Bravo. Terribly incoherent, yet I always knew where I was.
Old 07-29-2006, 08:31 AM

Sounds like other [censored] was upset you chose the girl over him.
Old 07-29-2006, 08:47 AM

Default American Splendor

Fantastic.

Harvey Pekar, here they come.
Old 07-29-2006, 08:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"encounter? wtf does that mean you are oi=going to stab me?"

[/ QUOTE ]

yup, that line always bags the chicks for me too.
Old 07-29-2006, 09:11 AM

This is one of the better drunk posts I have read. Dude, what's up with chicks rubbing your belly? Is that an Oregonian thing? Also, I don't think the other Jeremy is the man. He cock blocked you, what a little bitch! You need to quit being so nice to your competition and keep your eye on the prize. Then again I know how Grey Goose is, you probably were in no condition to do anything tonight.
Old 07-29-2006, 09:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think the other Jeremy is the man. He cock blocked you, what a little bitch!

[/ QUOTE ]

true say
Old 07-29-2006, 09:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
later I started to talking to this guy also named Jeremy so I figured he was cool and it turns out he works at a place I used to work out many years ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like how you assumed that because the guy had the same name as you that he was cool.
Old 07-29-2006, 10:02 AM

Man you were in, you just needed to stand up for yourself and you would've got some.
Old 07-29-2006, 10:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Man you were in, you just needed to stand up for yourself and you would've got some.

[/ QUOTE ]

Malt Drive 1, Sex Drive 0