Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2006, 11:34 AM

Default Re: PAC 10 investigating Bush family

What's even funnier is that not only could Bush lose the Heisman because of this (I'm assuming it would then go to Vince Young), USC will have to forfeit it's national title if it's ruled that Bush should of been ineligible. In that case I'm guessing Auburn will get it's national title, and USC will only have 1/2 a championship to show for their recent run of dominance, lol.
Old 04-28-2006, 02:32 PM

So, Bush's family paid none of the $4500/month rent for a year. And now he's being blackmailed by some agency firm for not signing with them after they gave his family money to travel to USC games or something like that? Oh yeah, and no more comments from him or the family until after the draft?

Yikes.
Old 04-28-2006, 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What's even funnier is that not only could Bush lose the Heisman because of this (I'm assuming it would then go to Vince Young), USC will have to forfeit it's national title if it's ruled that Bush should of been ineligible. In that case I'm guessing Auburn will get it's national title, and USC will only have 1/2 a championship to show for their recent run of dominance, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

For this to have any meaning, the NCAA will either have to borrow the car from back to the future or borrow those memory eraser thingys from Men in Black.
Old 04-28-2006, 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmmm....I thought a school wouldn't have to give back its BCS title in such instances. I remember this point coming up when tOSU was caught red-handed with Clarrett and some other things. No matter what, the Siemens trophy was sticking with them.
Old 04-28-2006, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be hilarious, but it probably won't happen though.
Old 04-28-2006, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be hilarious, but it probably won't happen though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially since the title was won well before his family moved into the house.
Old 04-28-2006, 04:15 PM

The only people who might get punished are the agency which bought the house. No Heismans are getting taken, neither is USC getting punished.