Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $225.95
UTG+1: $118.20
CO: $102.35
Hero: $98.75
SB: $52.90
BB: $36.75

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is Button with K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
3 folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $2</font>, <font color="#cc0000">SB raises to $4</font>, BB folds, Hero calls.

Flop: 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($8.5, 2 players)
SB checks, Hero checks.

Turn: K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($8.5, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">SB bets $0.5</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $7</font>, SB calls.

River: A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($22.5, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">SB bets $13.5</font>, Hero folds.
Uncalled bets: $13.5 returned to SB.

Results:
Final pot: $22.5

Reads and thoughts...
Villian has only been at the table 20ish hands but is deffinatly not a solid player wut so ever (as seen by his minrasie oop preflop [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].) that being said he hasnt been out of line n e. just shown a lack of general knowledge. he was running at 50 25 4 over the small sample.

my image was rather crappy. i had been playin something like 30 27 5 and had been raising btn/co all practically EVERY hand since villian had been here.

preflop is reasonably standard. the guy sux, i have position, my image is [censored], and we r 100bbs deep. pretty much calling with atc that i am opening here.

flop is rather standard as well. the last thing i want is to get c/r and have to fold when i have a decent number of outs that can stack him. his range obv includes AK, JJ+ all of which will stack off if i hit another K or 5. (obv some hands wont stack off with the and others wont with the 5) but u get the point. i also could vary well b ahead. so no sense in bloating the pot when i have to fold to n e resistance wut so ever.

turn is saweet. i now think i am well ahead and he pulls some donkish retard bet which doesnt suprise me cuz he is a donk. obv i am gonna raise it up right here and now in order for me to get his whole stack possibly on the river.

river is a nightmare of a card. now he fires a decent sized bet which scares the crap out of me. but i have 2 pair against a moron. i cant imagine folding that. or can i!!??!?!!?
Old 09-01-2007, 06:49 PM

Default Re: shall i dump two pair against a tard!?@!?!#@?#!@

not that this really helps but I see AQ being in his range here as well. I hate folding here and probably wouldn't if it was me but I think its the best play.
Old 09-01-2007, 06:52 PM

I think I call and expect to be behind, but you only need to show up with the best hand here like a quarter of the time. Given villain description you can see AJ or who knows what.
Old 09-01-2007, 06:54 PM

call
Old 09-01-2007, 07:08 PM

call
Old 09-01-2007, 07:22 PM

Well, tough spot ... but until hell freezes over, I am not laying this down ... and even then I most likely still call.

The only hand I can see us being behind is AK .... and if you are really really sure it is AK, then a shove comes into consideration against some players [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

But no ... easy call, not even full pot [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-01-2007, 07:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
call

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
call

[/ QUOTE ]

kool thanks for the input. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

gelf-
wut sort of a range do u see him having by the river???

my intial thinking was QQ+ AJ+ and then maybe sumtin weird like a set, KQ, or JT and then some a couple random bluffs. i really just dont see how he got to the river with a hand that i now beat. he would have to call my biggish turn raise with air.