Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2007, 06:58 AM

Default Stoners of BBV.. a TR with cliff notes

So here's my story....
I'm 20 years old right now. From the time i was 16 til 19 i was a really big stoner. Like I smoked pot everyday usually twice or three times a day, my life revolved around the [censored].

One day last December I was smoking pot with my friends Sean, Shep and Jiggles...we smoked all day and it got to about 8 PM and we were on the search for someone to sell us a dime sack. We find someone, so me and Jiggles drive off to get it while Sean and Shep stay back at our place. Jiggles and I return with the sack, and all of us begin to smoke.

About 10 minutes into it, I hit the bowl. Not more than a few minutes later I start hyperventilating and freaking out. I'm convinced im choking and i cant breath. I walk outside and stand and come back in cuz its too cold. I fall to my knees and my friends mom offers to drive me to the hospital. I tell her i want her to.

We get to the hospital which is 15 minutes away...On the way i even smoke a cigarette (im obviously not chokin or whatever). We get in there and i check in with the nurses ( definitely not hot). My friends mom tells me that i was laughing hysterically half the time they were asking me my information (obv they know i was high) i get to see a doctor and he gives me like an EKG and [censored] or something and gives me some adderol.... I like doze off and wake up a few minutes later feeling great.

Not so long after i ask the doc what was wrong with me and he tells me i had an anxiety attack. He says it was "THC and an array of chemicals" in my system that caused this. I get back to the place me and my friends were at and my friend Sean tells me that he forgot to tell me that there was Opium in the bowl we smoked out of (Ive never smoked opium). I assume its the opium which [censored] me up, cuz i had smoked for a few years and never flipped out before this night.

Since that night i havent even taken a hit of pot. I feel im stupid for not doing so, since its all paranoia prlly. But what really happened to me that night BBV4L???? i want to smoke pot again but am too nervous to do so. and its been almost a year.

Cliff notes: Got really high one day in December 06, went to hospital for anxiety attack, havent smoked pot since then but want to but dont know if i should. Found out i also smoked opium which may have caused anxiety attack.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:58 AM

Default Re: Stoners of BBV.. a TR with cliff notes

Hey, sweet, another crappy thread about smoking
Old 08-29-2007, 07:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT
Old 08-29-2007, 07:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey atleast it's not another "Ask me" thread. I was instead just looking for some serious replies/funny insults or comments.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:29 AM

ysscky
Old 08-29-2007, 07:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ysscky

[/ QUOTE ]
im not really sure what that means.
i know im nothing in BBV4L but i love you guys.
ill be up for a while cuz im still takin shots.
maybe it would have been a better idea to make a post about drinking?
Old 08-29-2007, 09:30 AM

dude that is a pathetic TR. you bugged out from smoking opium and had to get taken to the hospital!?!?! wow. that is something I would never let one of my friends forget, they would get their balls busted about that every day. I hope you have been ashamed of yourself every day since then
Old 08-29-2007, 11:09 AM

I will respond with what happened to me, and I hope this will clear up the situation a bit.

I started smoking weed at the tender at of 13. I was great at it, and proceded to smoke myself out out 3 different highschools into jail once or twice. Needless to say I was professional. The Pistons almost drafted me as the mascot smoker. Somehow I make it into college. A semi good one at that.

I manage to skate by in most of my classes while smoking weed as much as possible. The first 3 years this was great, as I had all the easy classes to get out of the way. My senior year, i have all the fun [censored] to do, like advanced accounting and advanced finance classes. I am probably smoking 2 joints a day by myself, and up to 3 blunts a day with all the folks I live with. I got high.

With the stress of getting all my work done, my [censored] girlfriend who I fought with alot, and all the weed in my system, it [censored] me up. I had develpoed anxiaty issues and began to have panic attacks, mostly when I got high. The first one the same [censored] happened to me: my heart was racing, I was lightheaded, I thought I was dying, and for some reason my nuts hurt (different problem? you be the judge).

I spent almost 3 years trying to figure out what the [censored] was wrong with me and learning how to deal with the panic attacks, and it sucks. They had me on meds and [censored] that made my life suck. I was always tired, and I could [censored] for hours and never bust. Some of my girls got sick of that because 45 minutes later, Im still going like a champ, and these bitches are ready to sleep. Whatever.

Anyways, now, I dont take any medicene, and I can basically talk myself out of having any panic attacks. I understand what is happening to my body, and can work through it.
If you have panic attacks:

-work out. Physical excersize is great for this. That is why walking around feels better when you are flipping out.
-dont do activities that trigger the attacks. This means no smoking weed if that is how that started.
-learn about why this happenes. Nothing is worse then thinking you are dying with no idea why.

I can smoke weed now because I know how to deal with it, but it took time. If you want to get back there, it will be a battle.

I found it really hard to deal with it because anyone who has never had a full blown panic attack has no idea what you are going through. It is by far the worst feeling I have ever had, and would probably only wish it on the worst of people.

If you got any questions, PM me. I have no problem talking about it.