Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2007, 05:09 AM

Default Ex-Girlfriends?

I had a GF for 3 years and it was dysfunctional as could possibly be. As a word of advice to you youngsters if a girl is down to suck your dick in the first 12 hours of meeting her she probably isn't monogamy material. Long story short i eventually got rid of this girl but I still hear stories about her to this day because everyone from back home still associates me with her (beat).

So her old best friend now lives across the street from me in pacific beach san diego. I went with her to buy up. Now this girls name is lindsay and has been a friend of mine since i was a sophomore in high school because i met her the day i met J (my ex). We haven't really hooked up much but she looks good these days and I prolly would be down. I have been over this whole thing for a long time now (year+) but lindsay tells me this story and I get kinda pissed. Not because of the story so much but because she felt like i needed to hear it.

She tells me jacqui has been down in SD and they went out together to a fraternity one night. Jacqui did her standard thing; sucked some dick and then ASKED for the facial. OBv she says to lindsay she would rather not go back (not because she wouldn't want to but because she wanted to subtly imply she got some play i.e. thinly veiled brag which is actually a beat.).

This brings me back to the last time i saw this girl. She literally attaked me clawing my face/neck because i said she was unintelligent and went to a [censored] school.

Then she later told my lightweight GF in the hometown that I had another girlfriend in Santa Cruz trying to come REAL shady and [censored] me over out of spite. She then had the nerve to tell me I was still in love with her or some BS when she tried to hook up with me like 2 months before and i turned her down.

This girls life is already a trainwreck and ive been over it but now having to hear this [censored] all over has ruined my night. I went out to the bars but couldn't shake this [censored] mood and rather than hook with a girl i was out looking for a fight to relieve anger (i have problems). I am not a spiteful person but she cheated on her douchebag BF back home and im about to just trainwreck her [censored] on myspace cause im drunk and pissed. I understand this is prolly worthless without pics So i might just link her whole myspace. At least she was smart enough to delete our sex pics from my cell phone when we broke up...
Old 08-25-2007, 05:12 AM

Default Re: Ex-Girlfriends?

You needa go out, find you some hoes, and have fun. Forget those other people.

Also, I'm drunk kinda too. Obv brag amirite?
Old 08-25-2007, 05:18 AM

went out tonight and had my worst night in months for no real reason; saw plenty of hot girls and danced with some etc. but just couldnt shake the fact that my past has followed me all the way to southern california.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:18 AM

I have pressed refresh 5 or 6 times but I am still not seeing any pictures or promised myspace link.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:21 AM

It's like poker. You need to focus on your play, not your results.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:27 AM

You need to learn to like, cut off contact with toxic people. I had a really bad breakup with an ex that turned out to be cheating on me, and once I was done being a depressed emo idiot, I [censored] another girl and it made me feel better about myself. Then I proceeded to cut off contact with ex-gf forever.
This is key, you cut all ties with the person, and ignore any of their attempts to contact you. I've gotten a few emails and facebook messages from her from time to time, apologizing and [censored], and I don't find it necessary to respond or acknowledge them. Just act as if they are dead and you will feel good, lol.
Old 08-25-2007, 06:19 AM

oh, and saucyspade seems to be a wise man. Best cut off all common friends who won't cut her off, too.
Old 08-25-2007, 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You needa go out, find you some hoes, and have fun. Forget those other people.

[/ QUOTE ]

He sure won't be able to find any loose women living in pacific beach, amirite op?
Old 08-25-2007, 12:35 PM

Girls are fooked. I live and work in a pub and my ex comes in all the time with new blokes and 9/10 she's off her [censored]!
Old 08-25-2007, 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Girls are fooked. I live and work in a pub and my ex comes in all the time with new blokes and 9/10 she's off her [censored]!

[/ QUOTE ]
Umm, [censored] up their drinks with something funny, ldo? Pics and tr plz, thx.