Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-11-2007, 07:51 AM

Default Party denies bonus - wont let cash out

I checked my email yesterday, and found an email from party dated 8.8.2007. There was an reload offer, which it stated had to be activated in two days. There was no expiration date per se, only that "two days".

So i make the deposit, but receive no bonus. I email them about it, and they tell me that the offer ended on 9.8. Now i get an reload offer from another room, and decide i'll cashout from party, because rest of my roll is on FTP, and it takes longer to get money out of there.

Now party tells me i need to call them about my cashout. I do, and they tell me i have to earn 15% of my deposit in Party points to get my money out. They dont care when i explain the reason for this cashout/deposit fiasco. So now i pretty much have to play 800-900 hands on PP without rakeback or bonus, and probably miss out on a decent bonus elsewhere (also time sensitive).

Enjoy.
Old 08-11-2007, 10:22 AM

Default Re: Party denies bonus - wont let cash out

This is standard on most poker rooms/sports books etc. The reason is to cover the fee's they have to pay to transfer the money in & out. There was a thread here within the last month discussing the same thing.
Old 08-11-2007, 10:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is standard on most poker rooms/sports books etc. The reason is to cover the fee's they have to pay to transfer the money in & out. There was a thread here within the last month discussing the same thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
I certainly hope it isn't standard that sites con you into depositing money with false offers and then won't allow you to take it out when you realise they have pulled a fast one.

Party Poker should be ashamed of themselves, their actions have been reprehensible.
Old 08-11-2007, 11:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So i make the deposit, but receive no bonus. I email them about it, and they tell me that the offer ended on 9.8.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you mean August 9th? (European Notation?)
Old 08-11-2007, 11:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you mean August 9th? (European Notation?)

[/ QUOTE ]

Have a little think about it.

They said that it was a two day promo and OP got caught out because it apparantly finished early.

So what's likely?

That it finished on the 9th Aug (a one day error) or that it finshed on the 8th Sept (a thirty day error), which hasn't actually arrived yet and would make the whole thread an absurdity.

I hope that helps.
Old 08-11-2007, 12:52 PM

[censored] party, their bonuses suck so bad. I emptied the rest of my moneybookers into party for the bonus, only got like a 20$ bonus. I have played thousands of hands and only cleared half of it. Party gave me the [censored] doomswitch I lost over a 100$ already, the beats I took were redic.

Sooo not worth it to do bonuses there, go some where else.
Old 08-11-2007, 12:56 PM

qpw it's a little bit sad you will type that ^^^^ out just to be a smart arse but whatever.

OP: Is there any chance you deposited in the early AM of the 10th or was the orginal emails date wrong due to a different timezone or something? Seems odd they wouldnt offer you anything.
Old 08-11-2007, 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
qpw it's a little bit sad you will type that ^^^^ out just to be a smart arse but whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, sonneti, it's extremely sad that anyone could possibly be so lacking in basic reasoning skills that they had to ask such an utterly moronic question.

It's even sadder that you feel the need to defend someone asking such an utterly moronic question, and makes me fear that you must be similarly lacking in ability at basic thought processes.

How you and he manage to play poker if you need someone to explain that a date must be in a particular format (of which you are clearly well aware) as otherwise it would be in the future is something of a mystery.
Old 08-11-2007, 01:13 PM

lol you did it again... go out much?
Old 08-11-2007, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, sonneti, it's extremely sad that anyone could possibly be so lacking in basic reasoning skills that they had to ask such an utterly moronic question.

It's even sadder that you feel the need to defend someone asking such an utterly moronic question, and makes me fear that you must be similarly lacking in ability at basic thought processes.

How you and he manage to play poker if you need someone to explain that a date must be in a particular format (of which you are clearly well aware) as otherwise it would be in the future is something of a mystery.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.