Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2007, 05:08 AM

Default Am I going to hell?

First of all, this could be considered a very thinly veiled brag. Go [censored] yerself.

So four days ago my ex says she's going to kill herself. I tried to talk her out of it, but I also got drunk and danced to reggae for three hours.

Tonight I've surpassed the suicidal ex. There's this one chick I was close to dating but she turned out to be lesbo. There's another chick I was close to dating but she turned out to be lesbo (yes I'm aware I drive girls to lesbianism. Somehow that doesn't seem that bad).

Now those two girls are dating.

Tonight I'm like, "ya know what, I don't think I should...I kinda have a girlfriend"

But she's not serious, and I'm in Coloado and moving to SF in less than a week.

So.

SHIP IT

hey this is mindy. i'm one of the so colled "lesbos." pat willjoin in the fun but rest assured he's mostly a "spectator." Yeah i'm sure he'll have his fun but we'll have ours and he'll be on the sidelines (he says he's "totally okay with that"). perg - enjoy yer night. I'll try hard not to [censored] this up. Trip report to follow.
Old 07-27-2007, 05:12 AM

Default Re: Am I going to hell?

what are you trying to say happened? i read your post through 3 times and wasn't sure if you were hinting that you had a threesome or what. can you do cliffnotes?
Old 07-27-2007, 05:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what are you trying to say happened? i read your post through 3 times and wasn't sure if you were hinting that you had a threesome or what. can you do cliffnotes?

[/ QUOTE ]
John, you need to get laid son. I've read your posts and you need to get laid. Ain't nothing wrong with that. My longest spell was like 14 months. And I'm only 22. wtf.

[ QUOTE ]
Makes perfect sense to me. Hope all goes well. Btw: can you tell us what [censored] you're on?

[/ QUOTE ]
I have three mind-altering-substances of choice. Ecstasy, pot, and alcohol. Right now I'm rolling, and I'm hoping my penis grows to more than an inch long.

[ QUOTE ]
ps. don't anybody ever accuse me of making a lame post, ever.

[/ QUOTE ]
Fo rullz. HB I've seen yer posts for quite a whlie and I LOVE em. Super entertaining to say the very least. Fighting on the internet is DEEE-DEE-DEEEEEEEEEE

but on the off chance you ever need support, I got yer back. holla
Old 07-27-2007, 05:22 AM

Heaven, hell. You're the guy with the lesbians.
Old 07-28-2007, 05:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
John, you need to get laid son. I've read your posts and you need to get laid. Ain't nothing wrong with that. My longest spell was like 14 months. And I'm only 22. wtf.

[ QUOTE ]
Makes perfect sense to me. Hope all goes well. Btw: can you tell us what [censored] you're on?

[/ QUOTE ]
I have three mind-altering-substances of choice. Ecstasy, pot, and alcohol. Right now I'm rolling, and I'm hoping my penis grows to more than an inch long.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Fo rullz. HB I've seen yer posts for quite a whlie and I LOVE em. Super entertaining to say the very least. Fighting on the internet is DEEE-DEE-DEEEEEEEEEE

but on the off chance you ever need support, I got yer back. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

good approximation of the result from this e-tard threesome
Old 07-27-2007, 05:13 AM

Old 07-27-2007, 05:16 AM

yeah i hate the stuff at the end where theres supposedly a random girl on his computer typing it.

anyway what is the point of mostly being a spectator? you can spend 3k in vegas and have a real threesome that youll remember for the rest of your life where you actually get to do one from behind while youre making out with the other one, and then you have one on your face while the other one is on your nuts. i know, i've paid it, well worth it. i only know one other friend who's had a threesome and he didn't have to pay, but he didn't get to do all the stuff that i did(anal, etc). it's tough to luck into a threesome so you're better off just paying
Old 07-27-2007, 05:17 AM

when you move here can you teach me?
Old 07-27-2007, 05:21 AM

I am so confused.
Old 07-27-2007, 05:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am so confused.

[/ QUOTE ]