Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2007, 01:39 PM

Location: always C/Ring with 3 outs and usually getting there
Default Should I kick my friend\'s ass for this?

I'm on vacation with my family, and brought a friend of mine with me on the trip

Last night, I took a nap for a little while, woke up, and got up to find my friend. I found him in my cousin's bedroom, sitting on the bed, talking to her. My cousin is 17, my buddy 21. My cousin was obviously getting drunk, my buddy was also obviously several drinks in

I quickly step in and get them out of the room together and up to the family room where I put on a movie. During the movie, my friend continues to offer my cousin drinks, and is obviously paying all his attention to her, she is obviously drunk at this point.

Near the end of the movie, my buddy gets up, asks her if she has a bottle of water in her room, and goes down to her room. I catch him sneak a peek towards her as he's walking down the stairs to see if she's following him.

I follow him down the stairs, and find him using the bathroom connected to my cousin's room. I tell him not to do anything [censored] up, and he just laughs. My cousin comes down the stairs a moment later, I walk out of the room, expecting my friend to follow me out. He instead stays behind and starts talking to her, leaning up against the wall, asking if she's about to go to sleep

I walk back into the room, say something along the lines of "Everybody here going to sleep?" and basically push my friend out of the room. He goes into the room he and I are staying in, I scold him for trying to take advantage of my underage cousin, he denies any wrongdoing, and gets into his bed. I stay up basically all night playing poker making sure he stays put all night, which he does

So far today, nothing has been said. Does he deserve an ass-kicking, or am I overreacting?

Cliff's notes: Friend on vacation feeds my 17 year old cousin drinks all night and tries to sleep with her. I prevent anything from happening but still want to kick his ass for it today. Justified?
Old 06-28-2007, 01:40 PM

Default Re: Should I kick my friend\'s ass for this?

Nah he didn't do anything.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:41 PM

I can't answer this without seeing a pic of your cousin.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:42 PM

mspaint
Old 06-28-2007, 01:55 PM

Do you think she should be off limits sober? Do you see your cousin often, so that she is more like a sister? Is your friend an [censored] that you wouldn't want to go near any girl that you care about?

He's a jerk for giving a 17 year old alcohol with the intention of getting with her, but final judgment depends on the above questions.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:42 PM

I wouldn't kick his ass, but I'd explain to him, now that he's sober, that she's off limits. If he doesn't listen, then that's a paddlin'.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't kick his ass, but I'd explain to him, now that he's sober, that she's off limits. If he doesn't listen, then that's a paddlin'.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also wonder why OP did not talk to his friend about the ground rules associated with his hot under aged cousin.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:55 PM

If she was 18 you're a dick for cutting them off.

If she was 16 he's a dick for trying.

Since she is 17, you're both kind of dicks, but its unclear who is the bigger dick, the [censored] block or the skeevy date-rapist.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:44 PM

Friend should be kicking YOUR ass for cockblocking. <font color="white">jokeobv </font>
Old 06-28-2007, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Friend should be kicking YOUR ass for cockblocking. <font color="white">jokeobv </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the correct answer.