Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2007, 01:34 PM

Default I just watched the Sopranos Finale...wow (spoilers galore)

Anyways on to the spoilers. Carm blows up, as in kaboom over with no time to speculate that we didnt see her head blow off, burnt to a crisp good old fashion remote control bomb. It is witnessed by aj and meadow, who are on there way to a safe house, at this point aj finaly steps up, knowing his father is outmatched with little muscle left. I can hear you all ready saying aj couldnt kill himself how the hell can he kill someone else. this has been in his destiny, he will help his father. Meadow will fade to black as tony orders her off with janice and she ggives him a mouthfull about how she knew he killed that man when they went to college s1 ep 5? and he is the devil, blah blah blah. that will be the end of meadow and janice. Tony and his lowly crew with new members aj, and pat jr. will develop a plan, Tony is called to a sit down with a mafia boss we have never met or ever heard of, which I felt was kinda lame, and tony smells it out. paulie walnuts comes up with the info of where phil is (some cabin) and sends benny and aj to handle it. benny kills phil at a gas station, also alternate version of aj killing phil was left on the cutting board. Tony and paulie wipe out the remaing crew, with only carmine jr. remaing to deal with after aget harris plays him a tape of carmine and phil discussing why the hit on tony didnt go down when carmine brought him to phils houe ( phils voice saying cooler heads have prevailed was phil telling carmine the hit was off) when aj returns his father is ready for a father son mafia moment and aj is having none of it, agent harris who is acting on intelegence that tony is going to kill carmine goes to discourage him, and walks in on AJ with glock loaded pointed at tony. he tells tony that he killed his mom, bobby, jackie jr, and god knows who else and the killing stops today. before he can squeese the trigger angent harris fires a shot and hits aj in the chest, tony screams and runs to aj who dies in his arms simalar to after his sucide attempt. in the end tony is by himself, no where to go. The final scene is melfi reading it all in a newspaper at a ice cream parlor. the end.

This is the real stuff ladies and gents, get your tissues ready cause this one is a tear jerker
Old 06-05-2007, 01:54 PM

Default Re: I just watched the Sopranos Finale...wow (spoilers galore)

lol, describing the whole episode = spoilers. Will be interested to see AJ the killer.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:26 PM

I will go on record and call this BS. With the recent events of AJ's life there is NO CHANCE that Tony allows him to get involved in ANY part of the business, let alone sending a kid who can't handle watching television to kill a mob boss.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I will go on record and call this BS. With the recent events of AJ's life there is NO CHANCE that Tony allows him to get involved in ANY part of the business, let alone sending a kid who can't handle watching television to kill a mob boss.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great, you call BS ooooooooooooh. I'll put up any amount up to 10K in escrow that you want that this is exactly how the episode goes down. I [censored] watched it.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Great, you call BS ooooooooooooh. I'll put up any amount up to 10K in escrow that you want that this is exactly how the episode goes down. I [censored] watched it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I raise to 10 bazillion dollars. I got outs!!!
Old 06-05-2007, 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds very plausible.

Tony doesnt have much of a choice here.

I wish they would have ended the show with AJ killing Tony and then turning the gun on himself and blowing his own head off.

That would make for a good ending.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:54 PM

If this is true, the mods must surely ban the OP and make sure they get his IP address so they ban any future accounts from him. You cannot spoil the ending!

If this isn't true, the mods must surely ban the OP and make sure they get his IP address so they ban any future accounts from him. I don't want to read no spoilers even if they are fake!
Old 06-05-2007, 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If this isn't true, the mods must surely ban the OP and make sure they get his IP address so they ban any future accounts from him. You cannot spoil the ending!

If this isn't true, the mods must surely ban the OP and make sure they get his IP address so they ban any future accounts from him. I don't want to read no spoilers even if they are fake!

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't...click...on...post.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:57 PM

re-quote me, i fixed the first line. Whether this is true or false, the OP must be banned!
Old 06-05-2007, 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If this is true, the mods must surely ban the OP and make sure they get his IP address so they ban any future accounts from him. You cannot spoil the ending!

[/ QUOTE ]

Lonesome,

Why would you open a thread that clearly states spoilers galore?