Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 03:17 PM

Default how to post a hand. by: the troll

this is a full ring PL mixed home game w/ a bunch of internet players, golfers, sports bettors and a couple degenerate hollywood types. well just call the stakes 1-2-4togo. holdem is the lamest part of the mix but i doubt youll want to hear about badugi. stax are 1200ish.

heres the hand:

utg straddles, 2 limpers, sb1 folds, sb2 completes, i make it 35 in bb w/ aq. everyone calls but sb. flop is qh th 7c. i check straddler bets 75, button calls, i make it 450, straddler calls, button folds, turn is kd, i move in...what do you think? what i thought is below:
<font color="white">

very sharp (maybe world class) stud player straddles 8 gets a nonchalant call utg, button seems to not like his hand but limps sb completes im in bb w/ahqc. i want to bet just enough so that ax will call and i can play a biggish pot w/ a dominated hand. i dont want to try to pick this pot up w/ aq. the straddler will call a big bet but he also likes to raise a bunch of limpers and i dont want to get bushwacked by someone limp rring. if i get rr'd i just have to fold why try to pick it up w/ aq? why not 72 if i just have to fold to a rr? i want to play a pot, i make it 35 "units". everyone calls but sb flop is Qh Th 7c. i decide a cr is in order. i do this because it is not strange for me to give up w/ my "ak" into a field this big. it not only wont freeze up my opponents but will encourage them to pick up this pot w/ weak holdings or draws. i want to be the raiser on this flop and not the bettor. there are too many draws to chance just getting called around and if i get raised im in a horrible situation. if i get re-raised the hand is an easy muck. so i check. the straddler, channeling hellmuth, "senses my weakness" and makes a gutless bet of 75units, utg folds, button calls. the straddlers bet is gutless becuase there is no way anyone is slowplaying or nibbling for customers on this board if he had a real hand hed bet 125 units min, it smells like mid pair w/ some backup or tpnk. the button has something like q9off. i think the button raises a draw here. he sees that the straddlers bet is gutless and is going to use/keep his position. i make it 450 units. straddler thinks and calls button folds. what does the sraddler have? its a draw a big draw either the flush w/ gutshot or flush w/ pair not a straight flush with that i think he just closes his eyes and pushes. 7hXh is my "working" read. he puts me on AA or KK if he put me on a set hed fold. this makes it impossible that he is on the broadway draw as well becuase he would "know" i hold 2 of his outs. turn is Kd, scary to most GOOD FOR ME! i only have 700ish units left, him as well. the pot has like 1100 units in it. if i push, he should call considering there is some bluff %...unless he thinks i made a set of K's and if i made a set of k's i might have one of his hearts as well. he thinks for a long time and mux.</font>
Old 05-31-2007, 03:18 PM

Default Re: how to post a hand. by: the troll

Old 05-31-2007, 03:19 PM

wow, gotta feel sorry for this guy. Look at all the effort he put in!
Old 05-31-2007, 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
full ring

[/ QUOTE ]

Full Ring Forum!

Bye
Old 05-31-2007, 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
full ring

[/ QUOTE ]

Full Ring Forum!

Bye

[/ QUOTE ]

damn you Casper.. I can't believe i clicked that link.

When I saw youtube opening I just knew it was Rick and I still didn't close the browser. Just had to hear the first 2 secs to confirm. What's wrong with me?
Old 05-31-2007, 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
full ring

[/ QUOTE ]

Full Ring Forum!

Bye

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

damn you Casper.. I can't believe i clicked that link.

When I saw youtube opening I just knew it was Rick and I still didn't close the browser. Just had to hear the first 2 secs to confirm. What's wrong with me?
Old 05-31-2007, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

worked my fingers to the bone. how much effort is 3800 worthless posts in 8 months?
Old 05-31-2007, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

worked my fingers to the bone. how much effort is 3800 worthless posts in 8 months?

[/ QUOTE ]

Limon, I'm tired of giving you the benefit of the doubt.

All: I'm tired of Limon getting trolled when he posts. He obv thinks differently about the game than do most SSNL'ers, and I'm pretty sure he posts here to help, not harm.
Old 05-31-2007, 03:39 PM

limon, I think you could add a lot to the forum...but as is, you're a [deleted by aj]

Either contribute to the forum, lurk, or you will be (I hope) banned within a week.

****Like I said, tired of the trolling, which includes name-calling obv-aj****
Old 05-31-2007, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure the kids call this 'limowned'
Closed Thread