Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2007, 01:45 AM

Default The purse and shoe thread (and other stuff too)

Fashion accessories are items apart from the garment itself, which complement the whole outfit. Using them can add detail to an outfit even when the garment's style is plain, or when the fabric from which the garment is made has no interesting visual effects. Many accessories also have another more practical use beyond that of style.

Yah I didn't write that myself. But as some of you know recently I have become interested in accessories for men and women. So I wanted a place where we could really get into this and I can learn more from the many fashionable fellow loungers.

Lets say you just bought a new pair of shoes. You might want advice on what else would match up well with them. Or you might just want to show them off. Either way post a pic of them and we will discuss all the possibilities.

Clearly I would like to start with purses as that is my current interest but feel free to discuss any and all accessory fashion related topics. Jackets are considered accessories btw and so are skirts. Ok maybe no rules then.

Also I will be offering psychic fashion readings for those that request them. This is where you ask for me to find you an article of clothing without telling me any of your tastes and I find one that I feel fits your vibe. I also enjoy receiving psychic fashion readings so if you see some accessory and you feel it has my vibe do tell k. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-18-2007, 01:53 AM

Default Re: The purse and shoe thread (and other stuff too)

[ QUOTE ]
Also I will be offering psychic fashion readings for those that request them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's get this Party started Stuey... what do you think would be the ultimate "Sniper" fashion accessory?
Old 05-18-2007, 01:57 AM

I have a watch that is blue.
Old 05-18-2007, 02:14 AM

Okay Stuey. I'm looking for some nice pretty good shoes for business wear, hopefully that could segue into formal wear if necessary. Black. I'm thinking plain-toed oxfords, but would be willing to consider shoes that might be more in touch with my nature according to the Occidental or Chinese zodiac. They will be worn almost entirely indoors, but will be put to parking lot duty use on the way in, so they can't be entirely effete. Partial is okay.

Also, what sort of tie goes best with eating a pound of butter?
Old 05-18-2007, 02:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay Stuey. I'm looking for some nice pretty good shoes for business wear, hopefully that could segue into formal wear if necessary. Black. I'm thinking plain-toed oxfords, but would be willing to consider shoes that might be more in touch with my nature according to the Occidental or Chinese zodiac. They will be worn almost entirely indoors, but will be put to parking lot duty use on the way in, so they can't be entirely effete. Partial is okay.

Also, what sort of tie goes best with eating a pound of butter?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok I need to make a few things clear here. I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to fashion! I just like trying to do it so here it goes. Can you pull off a square toe? I think it looks good on the right type of guy. Check thes out and tell me what you think.

Florsheim Stockton

When eating butter sandles are a must imo. No tie. I am pretty sure some other people will chime in here and give you a better answer than I did. But I had fun trying.

I am not sure why you can't see my pics I am rehosting them all on my photobucket account. Sometimes photobucket has downtime late at night check back in the morning mybe it will sort itself out.
Old 05-18-2007, 02:51 AM

Can't see, but the link worked. Those shoes are quiet enough yet still look okay. Not bad for the price, Stuey.
Old 05-18-2007, 02:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's get this Party started Stuey... what do you think would be the ultimate "Sniper" fashion accessory?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok I got a strong vibe on this one.

It is a titanium tie slide. Be honest if I really missed the mark. But this was strong vibe I think I nailed it. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-18-2007, 02:31 AM

Hmm I cant' see any of yer pics, Stuey.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok I got a strong vibe on this one.

It is a titanium tie slide. Be honest if I really missed the mark. But this was strong vibe I think I nailed it. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting... when I wear a tie, I do use a tie clip, but I use it to clip the tail, and thus it is hidden from view. Function over Fashion [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-18-2007, 08:51 AM

Reading this thread and seeing your pictures of accessories makes me want to completely redo my whole style. Would that be weird? I would feel like a totally new person if I wore that purse and those sunglasses. Lately I've been thinking that I need to experiment more and branch out. I'm kinda in a rut.

Didn't have any time last night but I am going to search through purses and come up with a good manly pick for you [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You just wait!