Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Entertainment Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: If both of them wrote movie scripts, and got them produced, whose movie would you see?
DN 13 52.00%
GR 12 48.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-16-2007, 11:58 PM

Default Wow, am I glad I missed this season.

I just checked out youtube's of the 2 finalists; One sucks, one has an ok voice that needs a LOT of training/seasoning, and the guy is a flat-out joke. I can say with 100% assuredness that I am a better singer than this Blake joke, whereas at least Taylor was more of a taste thing, and had his niche, ( although I still think he was a HORRIBLE AI choice), and I only think I'm a better singer than him. Melinda I'd heard previously and was head and shoulders above better than everyone else combined, but, big surprise, for the 3rd year in a row, the best doesn't even make top 2. I'd heard the jokes about Sanjaya not being able to sing, but WTF, Blake is seriously not much better and his "improvisational" skills are HORRIBLE.

GG AI, it's been fun. TY for the $$$ and the entertainment. Don't forget to turn the lights off when you go. And stay off the drugs, Paula.
Old 05-17-2007, 12:12 AM

Default Re: Wow, am I glad I missed this season.

yeah i got into it late in the season, and i regret it. it is just too difficult to predict. americans have terrible taste in general, and you can never tell what crap they'll eat up. it definitely made it more exciting to watch, but i'm done with it. good riddance, AI.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah i got into it late in the season, and i regret it. it is just too difficult to predict. americans have terrible taste in general, and you can never tell what crap they'll eat up. it definitely made it more exciting to watch, but i'm done with it. good riddance, AI.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have much to learn about AI wagering. A lot of us made a killing this year.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:35 AM

by the end of the show, i wonder if most posters in this forum will actually be up. i'll be surprised if they are. i'm sticking to poker. i dont like to gamble, and AI wagering just seems like much more of a gamble to me.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have much to learn about AI wagering. A lot of us made a killing this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Got a link to AI betting strategies? Would one have done well betting against Melinda or for Jordan this year?
Old 05-17-2007, 11:03 AM

This forum, the FAQs in this forum, other AI forums, spoilers, "insider" info, interviews, etc.. There's no written AI strategy. There's a lot of great analysis from the posters in this forum. You'd have to follow it to find the gems in each thread.
Old 05-17-2007, 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just checked out youtube's of the 2 finalists; One sucks, one has an ok voice that needs a LOT of training/seasoning, and the guy is a flat-out joke. I can say with 100% assuredness that I am a better singer than this Blake joke, whereas at least Taylor was more of a taste thing, and had his niche, ( although I still think he was a HORRIBLE AI choice), and I only think I'm a better singer than him. Melinda I'd heard previously and was head and shoulders above better than everyone else combined, but, big surprise, for the 3rd year in a row, the best doesn't even make top 2. I'd heard the jokes about Sanjaya not being able to sing, but WTF, Blake is seriously not much better and his "improvisational" skills are HORRIBLE.

GG AI, it's been fun. TY for the $$$ and the entertainment. Don't forget to turn the lights off when you go. And stay off the drugs, Paula.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with every word you said..... Well I can't be sure you can sing better than Taylor or Blake but I don't doubt it.
Old 05-17-2007, 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with every word you said..... Well I can't be sure you can sing better than Taylor or Blake but I don't doubt it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Judge for yourself.
Old 05-17-2007, 03:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Judge for yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blake Lewis - You Give Love a Bad Name
Old 05-17-2007, 05:09 AM

I have to say, I don't think I really appreciated that performance enough the first time. But lets be real, even though I was enjoying the song, early on his voice was just lacking. Never the less I thought that was a great performance. As I watched it just now I was really into it. He has some real talent.