Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 05:10 AM

Default bellagio shakeup

so like four floor guys we fired over the past 2 weeks. at least three of them worked the pivotal swing shift and one of them (boba) was the best floor guy i had ever seen.

logic dictates it had to do with greasing, but i am wondering if anybody had heard anything concrete about this.
Old 04-25-2007, 05:25 AM

Default Re: bellagio shakeup

[ QUOTE ]
so like four floor guys we fired over the past 2 weeks. at least three of them worked the pivotal swing shift and one of them (boba) was the best floor guy i had ever seen.

logic dictates it had to do with some floors having the holier than though attitude towards lower limit players, but i am wondering if anybody had heard anything concrete about this.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 04-25-2007, 08:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

logic dictates it had to do with some floors having the holier than though attitude towards lower limit players, but i am wondering if anybody had heard anything concrete about this.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

photoc, what do you mean with the FYP?
Old 04-25-2007, 09:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

I think your FYP is wrong, its commonly what you hear from the local nitty types who won't play at the Bellagio because of xxxxxxxxxxx (insert convenient gripe here). There are lots of legitimate reasons to avoid the Bellagio, thats not one of them.
Old 04-25-2007, 09:57 AM

This type of shake up should also happen in a few other strip rooms. I can think of at least two to three floor staff in each of the big three rooms that need to be shown the door.

Also, keep tuned to the "B", a few other changes are on the way and may SURPRISE the heck out of 99% of you.

hint---- think mohegan sun (sp)
Old 04-25-2007, 10:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This type of shake up should also happen in a few other strip rooms. I can think of at least two to three floor staff in each of the big three rooms that need to be shown the door.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets see... almost everyone at the Mirage (laziest crew I have ever seen at a busy room), but I can only think of one person at the Wynn and even then I don't think its that big of a deal - retraining would work. You already know my opinions of Venetian staff, its managerial issues not personnel that needs to be fixed first (although I assume a few heads should roll there as well, its just not the priority).

I haven't a clue what you are referring to with Mohegan Sun, unless Dave is moving over there to open the new room and Suzie is replacing him - thats just an educated guess. Speaking of which, didn't Suzie move to Ireland with Howard? OMG this would make a great NVG thread!

The only other Mohegan Sun reference I can think of is that they closed their poker room a few years ago (they are preparing to reopen now). It would surprise the hell out of me if Bellagio was thinking about closing the poker room.
Old 04-25-2007, 11:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The only other Mohegan Sun reference I can think of is that they closed their poker room a few years ago (they are preparing to reopen now). It would surprise the hell out of me if Bellagio was thinking about closing the poker room.

[/ QUOTE ]
Mohegan Sun didn't close the poker room...Mohegan Sun poker room was forced to shut down...was that the hint?
Old 04-25-2007, 10:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Also, keep tuned to the "B", a few other changes are on the way and may SURPRISE the heck out of 99% of you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do tell...
Old 04-25-2007, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They're going to shut down the poker room and replace it with .10 slot machines?
Old 04-26-2007, 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

hint---- think mohegan sun

[/ QUOTE ]

The room is closing!!?
Closed Thread