Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2007, 03:25 AM

Default Masturbating in the shower has become a problem

Forwarded to me by someone who knows the residents of suite 327...

Old 04-05-2007, 03:28 AM

Default Re: Masturbating in the shower has become a problem

[ QUOTE ]
Forwarded to me by someone who knows the residents of suite 327...

[/ QUOTE ]

April fools prank I assume, and not an original one either. I remember seeing a similar letter on college humor years ago.
Old 04-05-2007, 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
April fools prank I assume, and not an original one either. I remember seeing a similar letter on college humor years ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I was in college on the football team we had a drill where they would use the blocking sled for tackling drills. Everyone would get a running start and you would explode into the sled and then drive it as if you were tackling.

On my turn, as I whacked the sled the steel support snapped and the coaches went absolutely wild. No one had ever broken the sled before with a hit.

I was so proud. Until a few days later I found a very authentic looking bill on the institutions letterhead from the athletic department for $75.00 for the repair of the apparatus.

I guess I was pretty gullible, because I thought it was real and $75.00 might as well have been a million to me in 1968, I just didn't have it.

Finally, not knowing what to do, I went to the trainer, Leo Jannsen, God rest his soul for advice as he was like a father figure to all us kids. He was very sympathetic of course but said that knowing how cheap those bastards were there was no way that I was going to be able to get out of it.

Of course Leo as a consummate practical joker was the perpetrator of the hoax and they all had a good laugh at my expense.
Old 04-05-2007, 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When I was in college on the football team we had a drill where they would use the blocking sled for tackling drills. Everyone would get a running start and you would explode into the sled and then drive it as if you were tackling.

On my turn, as I whacked the sled the steel support snapped and the coaches went absolutely wild. No one had ever broken the sled before with a hit.

I was so proud. Until a few days later I found a very authentic looking bill on the institutions letterhead from the athletic department for $75.00 for the repair of the apparatus.

I guess I was pretty gullible, because I thought it was real and $75.00 might as well have been a million to me in 1968, I just didn't have it.

Finally, not knowing what to do, I went to the trainer, Leo Jannsen, God rest his soul for advice as he was like a father figure to all us kids. He was very sympathetic of course but said that knowing how cheap those bastards were there was no way that I was going to be able to get out of it.

Of course Leo as a consummate practical joker was the perpetrator of the hoax and they all had a good laugh at my expense.

[/ QUOTE ]

You could have glued the sled back together with semen.
Old 04-05-2007, 03:28 AM

at least you know your school is pro-masterbation [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]. i would expect something more professionally written coming from Cornell and all.
Old 04-05-2007, 03:30 AM

Cornell,

This would have been way funnier if they hadn't written "the staff does not discourage you.."
Old 04-05-2007, 03:34 AM

I didn't even consider that this could be an April Fools joke but that that probably makes a lot more sense than it being real. A quick google search did not turn up any hits for this being an urban ledgend type joke. The search did however include a lot of pics of lesbians in the shower.

The third paragraph is actually very typical Cornell... like when, in 2003, they decided to start selling vibrators at the health clinic
Old 04-05-2007, 03:29 AM

Let me guess, 327 Kay Hall is home to engineering and computer science students..
Old 04-05-2007, 03:37 AM

i don't see how any male could think this letter is real.
if my shower pipes are still working, then nobody's shower pipes are in danger.
Old 04-05-2007, 09:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i don't see how any male could think this letter is real.
if my shower pipes are still working, then nobody's shower pipes are in danger.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

OP, it's sad that you actually thought this might be real. Semen clogging the drains...c'mon!