Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you do on river?
call 22 42.31%
fold 30 57.69%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2007, 01:56 PM

Default Idi The Nigerian has some competition

LoLBritScamaments.

Good Day,

Greetings from England.
I wish to inform you that, this Letter is not a Hoax Mail, and I urge you to Treat it with seriousness.I want to Transfer to Overseas Account (USD$30,000,000.00) Thirty Million United State Dollars) from a Prime Bank here in London.

I want to know, If you are not Capable,then i will quietly look for a Reliable and Honest person who is Capable and fit to Provide Eitheran Existing Bank Account or set up a New Bank A/C immediately to receive this Money. Even an Empty A/C will serve to receive this Money, as long as you will remain Honest to me until the end of this important Business trusting in you and believing in God that you will never let me down either now or in the future.

I am Mr.Rick Anderson,presently promoted to Auditor General in one of the Banks here in UK. During the Course of our Auditing last week, I discovered a floating Funds in an Account opened in the Bank in 1996 and since 1998 nobody has operated on this Account again, after going through some old files in the records. I discovered that, the owner of the said Account died without a[Heir/WILL]hence the Money is floating, and if I do not remit this Money out urgently, it will be forfeited for Nothing.

The Owner of this Account is Mr. Gorge Roland, an American and a great industrialist and a resident of Alaska State, who unfortunately lost his life in the Plane Crash,Alaska Airlines Flight No.261, which Crashed on January 31 1998, including his wife and only daughter leaving nobody to claim this Money.

No other person knows about this Account or anything Concerning it, the Account has no other Beneficiary and my investigation proved to me that, the Account is a secret Account. The total amount involved is Thirty Million United States Dollars only [$30,000,000.00] and i wish to transfer this Money into a safe foreign Account abroad.

But I don't know any foreigner; I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this Money cannot be approved to a local person here, but to a foreigner who has information about the Account,which I shall give to you upon your positive response.
I am revealing this to you with believe in God that, you will never let me down in this business,you are the first and the only person that I am contacting for this business, so please reply urgently so that I will inform you the next step to take urgently. I need your strong assurance that you will never let us down me.

I will use my position and influence to obtain all legal approvals for onward transfer of this Money to your Account with appropriate clearance from the relevant ministries and foreign exchange departments. At the conclusion of this Business, you will be given 30% of the total amount, 70% will be for me. please treat this proposal as a top secret.Feel-free to Call me on this number:+44 703 184 1338 for more clarifications.
I look forward to your earliest reply,
Best Regards,

Rick Anderson.
Old 04-03-2007, 02:04 PM

Default Re: Idi The Nigerian has some competition

Wait a second, something doesn't add up here. The money has been sitting for 9 years and all of a sudden it's going to disappear if you dont take it? Maybe i'm missing something.

Oh screw it. Send the money. You have my word that I will never let you down, not now or in the future.

Tuco.
Old 04-03-2007, 02:06 PM

I agree with the above poster, send the money now and ask questions later
Old 04-03-2007, 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wait a second, something doesn't add up here. The money has been sitting for 9 years and all of a sudden it's going to disappear if you dont take it? Maybe i'm missing something.

Oh screw it. Send the money. You have my word that I will never let you down, not now or in the future.

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, its common for banks to close innactive accounts after a set amount of time (10 years makes sense to me).

If those accounts have cash in them, whoops.

My cousin used to do it, though all the accounts he closed had like 26p or something like that left in them.
Old 04-03-2007, 02:13 PM

string him along and see where it goes
Old 04-03-2007, 02:15 PM

get the money and hide in hawaii. also change your name to something really undercover like "buck scammowski"
you should get away with it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-03-2007, 02:24 PM

Owww I sooo dare someone to call him !!
Old 04-03-2007, 02:06 PM

Lol, i know john kanes bank details, i could help out Mr Rick Idison [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Assuming you really got this, this has to be the worst scam letter ever. I mean i know we English use English slightly differently, but comon.

There are very few Americans stupid enough to fall for this who are capable of reading it in the first place.
Old 04-03-2007, 03:28 PM

He is in your fax, scammin your moniez
Old 04-03-2007, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
+44 703 184 1338

[/ QUOTE ]

Over/Under on charge in $/min?