Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2007, 07:02 PM

Default UB Confiscates Last Withdrawal Request Claiming Bonus Abuse.

I have made several requests via epassporte over the past few weeks, all went through fine. My last withdrawal request I made about 2 weeks ago was "stuck on pending".

I didn't receive an email yet, but I noticed that I no longer have a pending cashout. I look in my transaction history and it comes out as $-800.00 Bonus Abuser, Funds Recovered. So basically, they took my pending cashout and confiscated it, claiming it was for bonus abuse.

I have been a long time high volume player on UB and I did not do anything to be considered a bonus abuser, such as depositing and cashing out w/o coverplay etc. I do, however reload my account every time when they offer a reload bonus...in the past. I have not made a deposit into UB since Neteller went down (Mid January). I do play sufficiently before withdrawing any amount. And when I do request a withdrawal, it is only for the amount that I have won/made since the deposit. I have emailed them, asking for an explanation from a supervisor. The sheer fact that they just took action without any explanation or email is just unethical.

I know I have read alot of negatives about UB, but this is the first time I have come across anything like this. Maybe it's really time to just cut ties w/ UB.

I noticed that many people are having cashout issues and problems with UB recently. Please share your experiences and how it got resolved.

Anyone have a customer support number to UB? I want to get this matter resolved as soon as possible so if they decide to just keep my $800, i can take my play elsewhere.
Old 03-28-2007, 07:03 PM

Default Re: UB Confiscates Last Withdrawal Request Claiming Bonus Abuse.

here we go again......
Old 03-28-2007, 07:10 PM

Are you saying you tried to cash out for $800 and they took it from your account for bonus abuse, or that they took back $800 in bonus bucks? I'm confused.
Old 03-28-2007, 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you saying you tried to cash out for $800 and they took it from your account for bonus abuse, or that they took back $800 in bonus bucks? I'm confused.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he's saying they "stole" $800 he earned in bonuses....

didn't last time this happen the guy turned out to be using bots?
Old 03-28-2007, 09:52 PM

i had a different outcome. my pending withdrawal was processed. however, now i can't login, and i got an email saying they think i might be using bots. they did ask for an explanation of my amazing ability to 6 table, so they might allow me to play there again. hopefully, they won't confiscate my remaining funds. whats funny is that i usually play 1 tournament, and a few low-limit tables to kill boredom til bubble-time. maybe they just don't like people mulitabling low-limit tables?
Old 03-28-2007, 10:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i had a different outcome. my pending withdrawal was processed. however, now i can't login, and i got an email saying they think i might be using bots. they did ask for an explanation of my amazing ability to 6 table, so they might allow me to play there again. hopefully, they won't confiscate my remaining funds. whats funny is that i usually play 1 tournament, and a few low-limit tables to kill boredom til bubble-time. maybe they just don't like people mulitabling low-limit tables?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can still login and play on my account. They just basically took my last cashout request for $800 and kept it. As you can tell from my pts to cash redemption, I play alot as well.

To tell you the truth, I'd rather be in your position. I can just take a picture of my four 2001fp monitors and take a screenshot of me playing 9 tables. I am so sick of playing email tag with these clowns. I am demanding a phone number to talk to a supervisor, but that seems unlikely. They said they forwarded my email to the supervisor and they will get in touch w/ me shortly.

I am still amazed that I am the one asking the questions, while they leave me in the dark as to what is going on and keeping me uninformed.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:16 PM

Basically, I had a pending $800 withdrawal. They canceled it, and never returned it to me. And under transactions, they deducted it as a "bonus abuse, funds recovered".
Old 03-28-2007, 07:39 PM

Rank Site Avg Players.
1) PokerStars 8613
2) PartyPoker 5700
3) Full Tilt 4371
4) Ongame Net 3233
5) iPoker Net 2850
6) Everest 2439
7) Micro Net 1498
8) UltimateBet 1477

Do you see why?
Old 03-28-2007, 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Rank Site Avg Players.
1) PokerStars 8613
2) PartyPoker 5700
3) Full Tilt 4371
4) Ongame Net 3233
5) iPoker Net 2850
6) Everest 2439
7) Micro Net 1498
8) UltimateBet 1477

Do you see why?

[/ QUOTE ]

card, these are the good old posts from you I miss/used to like [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2007, 07:50 PM

This is a joke. UB is rogue and should not be used by anyone. If you have any money in there, pull it out and use another site. After you have the funds in hand, be sure to send an email to make them aware why they are no longer receiving your business. If enough people do this, they will either stop being rogue or go out of business.