Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2007, 10:37 PM

Default your most embarrassing story ever

well what is it BBV? im pretty sure I mite be able to trump them all.....

feel free to make a gimmick account if ur too much of a nancy

afterthought: met the hottest girl ever named nancy on spring break. pretty much fell in love as soon as she said she was working in vegas this summer. Unfortunately I remember pretty much nothing from the 3 days I spent staying in the same hotel suite with her group of friends and me and my 3 buddies.
Old 03-23-2007, 10:45 PM

Default Re: your most embarrassing story ever

That is beyond embarrassing, i suggest seppuku.
Old 03-23-2007, 10:56 PM

i duno what seppuku means but that wasnt even my embarrassing story....

heres mine....

freshmen year of college we had a party the day after Halloween. We had had one the day before with Death Punch ( a concoction of grain alcohol and vodka mixed with water and copious amounts of sugar and fruit punch). That next night we made an even stronger batch and I remember playing Game 9 of apparently 12 in beirut (beer pong if thats ur colloquialism).

The next day I wake up in my old bedroom at my parents house " wtf " i think " did I miss my 8 am physics quiz?" I look at the clock and its 12 in the afternoon.

just then my mom walks in with soup and crackers and says " do u remember last nite" I sheepishly give away that I do not. she says " well I'll tell u to embarrass u so u never drink like that again"

apparently later that night I walked back to my dorm, and was too drunk to get in or didnt have my ID card or whatever. Two girls found me and helped me in, trying to help me find my room ( i still to this day have no idea who they were). Apparently I didnt know where my room was and they brought me to the wrong floor. Eventually an RA saw and called the cops. I didnt even know my name other than Josh to tell him, didnt know my age and spit and puked all over his shoes (accidentally and out of my control I'd assume). He told me to " thank the lovely ladies who had taken care of me". Apparently I looked at the less attractive of the two and replied "pfffttt lovely?". Thats when they got the stretcher. Meanwhile my roommate that semester was pretty much a huge toolbag (not to be mean he was a nice kid and his initials were A S S which is always a plus in my eyes for anyone) but he was a "jr cop" (dont know what that means) and heard it all over his CB radio upstairs.

They brought me to the jail where I puked up red vomit all over the floor until my parents came and got me. My mom drove me home with giant red stains all down my shirt and a huge red mustache and sticky red hands. Apparently I kept saying " dude I wont drive just let me sleep over" and kept trying to get out of the car everytime she stopped at a stop sign.

Then I told my mom I was "fledging a paternity" and got " head twice last nite" zomg i still cant believe i told her that.

I then pissed myself on our front steps when we got to our house.

so yeah im a winner alrite.
Old 03-23-2007, 11:01 PM

In August of 06 I went out with this girl for the first time. My friend had introduced me to her and I had been out with her in groups on a couple of different occassions.

On this particular night, it was the first time that her and I had ever gone out solo. The girl is 5'8 and about 105 lbs and is definitely the hottest girl I've ever gone on a date with. She comes over and we have a couple of drinks before going out to the bars. Everything is going great, and I'm pretty certain that if things keep up and we drink enough, that were gonna come back and do the deed.

I live in a single 1 bedroom apartment and have 2 parking spots for my apartment right out my door. I usually just take both spots and pull out diagonally. Since I knew that I was going to have company I just took one spot so she could have the other.

We get in my car to leave and I pull out the way I usually do (diagonally instead of straight back out.) and I hit her car. She lets out this scream and kind of just starts laughing. To make things worse, my car was only a month old and now had a nice big dent over the right side front tire. Her car had a scratch and a dent across the drivers side door.

I was absolutely furious and almost told her to go home as I wanted nothing to do with her. I was so upset, because I was doing everything possible to get back on my feet but now I had to fix her car along with mine. Plus I had just put a dent in my brand new mustang.

She had just driven 45 minutes to come see me so I didnt have the heart to just send her home and I thought I could potentially salvage the night.

We went out and she definitely had a much better time then I did, since all I could think about was how I was going to pay for this mess since I was broke. I faked like I didn't really care and made it look like I had as equally as good of a time. The worst part was that me hitting her car totally destroyed the mood as everything was going great prior. She only had 1 drink at the bar and left as soon as I dropped her off.

The damage: I ended up having to fix her car, it cost me $550 and my car to this day still has the dent. I never got to [censored] her and I still see/talk to her every now and then but its more plutonic then anything now and she always gets at me for what happened that night.

It was by far the most expensive date I've ever gone on and I didn't get any tail. The exact moment when our cars collided and she let out that OMG scream is the most embarassing moment of my life.

To make things worse... as I said earlier, she is a friend of one of my guy friends. So the next day she told him what happened, and all my friends made fun of me for about 6 weeks until I started threatening them if they didnt stop. She is the only one who still can say anything about what happened.
Old 03-23-2007, 11:17 PM

Otherside, that sucks, but your story is pretty weak.

OP, good story.
Old 03-23-2007, 11:25 PM

pretty irrelevent story otherside,
Old 03-23-2007, 11:34 PM

jstill that sounds like a great night out
Old 03-25-2007, 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In August of 06 I went out with this girl for the first time. My friend had introduced me to her and I had been out with her in groups on a couple of different occassions.

On this particular night, it was the first time that her and I had ever gone out solo. The girl is 5'8 and about 105 lbs and is definitely the hottest girl I've ever gone on a date with. She comes over and we have a couple of drinks before going out to the bars. Everything is going great, and I'm pretty certain that if things keep up and we drink enough, that were gonna come back and do the deed.

I live in a single 1 bedroom apartment and have 2 parking spots for my apartment right out my door. I usually just take both spots and pull out diagonally. Since I knew that I was going to have company I just took one spot so she could have the other.

We get in my car to leave and I pull out the way I usually do (diagonally instead of straight back out.) and I hit her car. She lets out this scream and kind of just starts laughing. To make things worse, my car was only a month old and now had a nice big dent over the right side front tire. Her car had a scratch and a dent across the drivers side door.

I was absolutely furious and almost told her to go home as I wanted nothing to do with her. I was so upset, because I was doing everything possible to get back on my feet but now I had to fix her car along with mine. Plus I had just put a dent in my brand new mustang.

She had just driven 45 minutes to come see me so I didnt have the heart to just send her home and I thought I could potentially salvage the night.

We went out and she definitely had a much better time then I did, since all I could think about was how I was going to pay for this mess since I was broke. I faked like I didn't really care and made it look like I had as equally as good of a time. The worst part was that me hitting her car totally destroyed the mood as everything was going great prior. She only had 1 drink at the bar and left as soon as I dropped her off.

The damage: I ended up having to fix her car, it cost me $550 and my car to this day still has the dent. I never got to [censored] her and I still see/talk to her every now and then but its more plutonic then anything now and she always gets at me for what happened that night.

It was by far the most expensive date I've ever gone on and I didn't get any tail. The exact moment when our cars collided and she let out that OMG scream is the most embarassing moment of my life.

To make things worse... as I said earlier, she is a friend of one of my guy friends. So the next day she told him what happened, and all my friends made fun of me for about 6 weeks until I started threatening them if they didnt stop. She is the only one who still can say anything about what happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fella... What is wrong with your brain?
Old 03-26-2007, 05:46 PM

Oh I got one..

Its gym class in middle school, I think about 5th grade. For some reason we werent dressing for the day, so I had on my normal clothes. I remember I had khakis on, and I remember they were way too big. Anyways this girl that I liked was sitting down in front of my cross legged and I was standing up talking to her. This kid a year older than me runs up behind me and pants me. The thing is, I hadnt been farther than kissing a girl at the time. No one had seen me nekkid in since I had been potty trained, and of course I had a bit of an insecurity when it came to being naked because I had no clue if it was small average big ect. Anyways, when he pants me he grabbed about mid thigh and I guess got a handful of boxers too, so there I was with my pants around my ankles standing right over this girl that I liked.

edit: yes liked liked.
Old 03-26-2007, 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so there I was with my pants around my ankles standing right over this girl that I liked.

edit: yes liked liked.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, good story. epilogue?