Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2007, 06:33 PM

Default dad just called me with a little w t and f.

So I'll start this off with a little background on my father and our relationship. My father is a vietnam vet who, after the war, spent 5 years in a cultish type church setting. While there, he mostly just took acid and tried to find god. He claims to have taken at least 500 hits of acid in that period of time. Some how though he managed to get out of this group and went to college where he met my mom, and had me...yada yada. With all things considered, he turned out pretty normal. He started his own business and even invented a few things(never made a lot of money), so he was still a pretty intelligent functional (but eccentric)human being. Anyway, him and I had a bit of a falling out in the last 5 years after he cheated on my mom for the 2nd time (that she found out about), but things are better now. I imagine he still feels guilty with me, and would like to make up for it in some way.

K, so now with all of that out of the way, he called me about 15 minutes ago, telling me he had a dream with a premonition of something horrible happening to me on the 28th of March. He doesn't know what is going to happen to me, but im not supposed to leave my apt, or play poker or anything. It's strange, because this is the first time he has ever told me anything like this b4. I mean he has made other more vague premonitions, but nothing like this. It's more strange, because i guess i sort of believe this stuff has some merit, and i will probably take his advice.
What u guys think?
Old 03-23-2007, 06:35 PM

Default Re: dad just called me with a little w t and f.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...n=0&page=0
Old 03-23-2007, 06:36 PM

I think a gypsy is going to steal your poo hole.
Old 03-23-2007, 06:38 PM

To save you I just now did some things I don't normally do and thus I altered the future of the universe. Thanks to me and the chaos effect you will be fine.
Old 03-23-2007, 06:45 PM

Honor his wish.

If someone who has never had a premonition like this goes out of their way to tell you something, I'd find some truth in it.

Obviously I believe people can have accurate premonitions.
Old 03-23-2007, 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To save you I just now did some things I don't normally do and thus I altered the future of the universe. Thanks to me and the chaos effect you will be fine.

[/ QUOTE ]when i posted this i was thinking that the act of simply posting the premonition could possibly offset whatever is supposed to happen. of course it may be even more likely to happen now, who knows.
Old 03-23-2007, 06:49 PM

I'd start doing a lot of drugs and banging girls. You can't change the future.
Old 03-23-2007, 07:00 PM

OK here is what you do. You wake up that morning and go through your normal routine. Ok? Here is the real important part, you don't listen to him because people can't predict the future. You with me so far? Your dad is crazy, and you should not play into his game by changing your life because of a dream of his.
Old 03-23-2007, 07:11 PM

Play poker ---> obv get robustOOOOOOOOOOOoo!!!

your dad is jeealous of the gazillions you will win... buy him a bmw and he'll say: lol i didnt have a premonition, i was just jealous of your moniezz.
Old 03-23-2007, 07:15 PM

Stay in your apartment on the 28th, You'll hear a knock on the door and apprehensively open it.

You'll see your father standing before you, and the two of you will silently stare at each other, yearning for the loving father/son relationship that could have been.

At that moment, with your defenses lowered, your father will send the mother of all kicks straight to your coinpurse and yell "SEE?! I TOLD YOU SOMETHING HORRIBLE WAS GONNA HAPPEN TODAY. I'M A STRAIGHT UP PROPHET SON, BETTA RECOGNIZE."

As you lie there, coughing up blood and tending to your pulverized testicles, he'll crip walk down the stairs and leave, never to be heard from again.