Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-22-2007, 09:38 PM

Default Things you did while pledging your fraternity....

I'm in charge of the pledge process for the next three quarters at my school and in my fraternity.

The stuff we did was alright, and I don't consider it hazing, but its not really original, and the actives i think are getting sick of it, so they don't show up as much.

I'm incorporating everything that i felt was good during my pledge process but I'm also looking for new original things to do to the pledges. I'm trying to stay away from hazing, but if its something thats good enough I might incorporate it.

So what types of things did your fraternity make you do during your pledge process? Please include things you liked/disliked, thought were important etc.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:51 PM

Default Re: Things you did while pledging your fraternity....

you can't be serious if you really expect fraternity brothers to start giving up this kind of info
Old 03-22-2007, 10:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you can't be serious if you really expect fraternity brothers to start giving up this kind of info

[/ QUOTE ]

Fraternities = Serious Business!
Old 03-22-2007, 10:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fraternities = Serious Business!

[/ QUOTE ]

haha qft
Old 03-22-2007, 10:29 PM

Its random and anonymous...

It's not like I'm like, what school do you go to, what fraternity are you in, and what hazing do you do?
Old 03-27-2007, 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Its random and anonymous...

[/ QUOTE ]

no it isn't
Old 03-24-2007, 05:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you did muhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Anyway i quit the frat i was in and i still agree dont talk about what you did. Then again my issue was with certain people in the fraternity and not the fraternity itself (and 2 of them got owned by borat, was pretty awesome).
Old 03-24-2007, 08:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyway i quit the frat i was in and i still agree dont talk about what you did. Then again my issue was with certain people in the fraternity and not the fraternity itself (and 2 of them got owned by borat, was pretty awesome).

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? Please tell me it was two of those idiots in the RV that are suing.
Old 03-24-2007, 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? Please tell me it was two of those idiots in the RV that are suing.

[/ QUOTE ]

obv...

i actually came across 2 kids that were in a frat at our rival school (akron, which is about 15 minute from kent state) that were sloshed downtown one night..

we asked about their akron t-shirts, and then got a story about how their frat brothers drove them to the bars in kent, they went into the bar, and 5 minutes later, their brothers (and the car) were gone.

they offered us a 20 sack to drive us back to akron.

we accepted, and drove them the 15 minutes back to akron, AFTER, of course, already securing the weed.

we smoked a J on the way, and when we got there, they offered to get us drunk at their frat house, but we declined.

i take pride in the fact that i've never been in a frathouse...
Old 03-25-2007, 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

obv...

i actually came across 2 kids that were in a frat at our rival school (akron, which is about 15 minute from kent state) that were sloshed downtown one night..

we asked about their akron t-shirts, and then got a story about how their frat brothers drove them to the bars in kent, they went into the bar, and 5 minutes later, their brothers (and the car) were gone.

they offered us a 20 sack to drive us back to akron.

we accepted, and drove them the 15 minutes back to akron, AFTER, of course, already securing the weed.

we smoked a J on the way, and when we got there, they offered to get us drunk at their frat house, but we declined.

i take pride in the fact that i've never been in a frathouse...

[/ QUOTE ]

you take pride in the fact that you are insecure and have a mild case of social anxiety