Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2007, 06:01 PM

Default Could my plan work? (girl advice needed)

THE ANALYSIS

the situation: Girl in my class. Every time we go on a break in class she goes to the food place nearby and gets a cup of coffee.

my plan: I go to the food place the same time as she does, so that we end up waiting in line right next to each other as we wait to pay. I start a conversation which I plan it to go like
ed: hows that coffee?
girl: good
ed: I know how you can get coffee for free every tuesday/thursday (days we have classes)
girl: what?
ed: free cofee, i guarantee it no joke
girl: how?
ed: ill tell you outside
*now outside*
girl: so how do you get free coffee?
ed: ill buy you coffee every tuesday/thursday if you could help me out a little with my science homework (the class we share) free cofee girl you can't turn that down!

THE ANALYSIS:
Girl: Good looking, seems smart and focused on class, seems a bit reserved (doesn't talk or look at anybody), no wedding ring on left hand finger although she has a bunch of fashion rings and has one on that finger (but not a wedding band/ring whatever you call it). This does worry me because i think she is latina and the chances of a latina already being married/had a baby by the time they get to college are 50/50 (specially if good looking might be 70%). So while she might not be married she might be a single mom. I think she is either 22 or 19 i am having great difficulty telling her age. The older she is the higher the chances she might be a mom.

Since she is reserved and doesn't know anyone in the class (never actually seen her talk to anyone in the class) there is no way i can find out if she has a bf by asking someone she knows/ask someone to ask her for my behalf in secret.

SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND: she is good looking, she seems a bit reserved in class which might mean she gets enough attention with her bf already, doesnt want anything to do with anyone else.
SHE HAS NO BOYFRIEND: In the coffee breaks i haven't yet seen her pull out the cell phone, most girls on a break will use a cell phone to blab to their bfs.

POSITIVE SIGNS: i was walking behind her once and she opens a double door that goes to the outside of the building towards the food place. Before she did that she noticed i was walking behind her (didn't look at me directly but saw me through a glass presentation on a wall. So she opens the door for me and turns her head back to look at my face and gives me a slight smile (not total smile). Now if what we know about women is correct women only give eye contact when interested/don't find you disgusting. Eye contact + smile is the classic green light.
NEGATIVE SIGNS: That was the only moment of eye contact ive had with her. I sant by the food place and she hasn't looked at me in the eye, walks by me looking straight ahead. This to me could be a sign of "already have a boyfriend."

CONCLUSION: So what should I do? should i go with my plan? should I just ask her out? what should i do? i think you figured out by now that i am terrified of rejections. I have never been rejected mainly because i have never asked a girl out. The only time i had a gf she asked me out. The only times ive been on date is when friends of the girl have told me if i would be interested/what i think of girl etc. I could not stomach a rejection specially since I see this girl twice a week. It would be much different if we had no classes together. I could not stand the awkwardness of seeing someone that rejected me and or told she she already has a bf, it would be embarrasing. But in this situation since i have never seen her around campus except that one class this might be the only chance i get to get to know her.

I promise if OOT helps me out ill right a report on this with either the great success or the embarrasing defeat.
Old 03-09-2007, 06:03 PM

Default Re: Could my plan work? (girl advice needed)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok sorry had to get that out

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

ok seriously what I would do is

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
Old 03-09-2007, 06:04 PM

what [censored] said, sorry OP but that is not a good plan.
Old 03-09-2007, 06:04 PM

lol! come on where is the advice? did I overanalyze this too much? should I just be a man and ask her straight out??
Old 03-09-2007, 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
should I just be a man and ask her straight out??

[/ QUOTE ]

yes

[ QUOTE ]
lol! come on where is the advice?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know.

[ QUOTE ]
did I overanalyze this too much?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes

[ QUOTE ]
should I just be a man and ask her straight out??

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Maybe introduce yourself first.

HAHA. Nice joke post OP. I can't stop laughing either.

This part clinched it for me:

[ QUOTE ]
POSITIVE SIGNS: i was walking behind her once and she opens a double door that goes to the outside of the building towards the food place. Before she did that she noticed i was walking behind her (didn't look at me directly but saw me through a glass presentation on a wall.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-09-2007, 06:12 PM

Goofyballer,

You have an impressive number of posts on your gimmick account.

If by some small chance this is serious, getting in line in front of her and paying for her coffee is a 1000x better plan and just asking her for her number is 100x better than buying her coffee.
Old 03-09-2007, 06:09 PM

I'm a big fan of saying "Hi," and seeing where it goes from there.

Ray
Old 03-09-2007, 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm a big fan of saying "Hi," and seeing where it goes from there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quoting myself for reiteration.

Ray