Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2007, 02:57 AM

Default Email Question

I get a lot of emails from people about how to order from my affiliate site. I would like to be able to reply to them all at once instead of pasting my form letter and replying to each individual. Is there any quick and easy way to just select them all and reply to them at once. I use gmail and have no way of doing this.
Old 02-27-2007, 03:04 AM

Default Re: Email Question

Stick all the email addresses you want to repond to in the to: field? (or if you don't want them all to know each others emails, in the BCC: field)
Old 02-27-2007, 03:50 AM

Maybe use an auto-responder in outlook?

I think a better question is to figure out why your affiliate page generates so many questions.
Old 02-27-2007, 04:18 AM

I havent been promoting them and have no interest in fixing them, but I figure if I could send a form letter out every few days why not try and get the extra sales. I just dont want to even take the time to reply to each one individualy.

Thanks for the suggestions
Old 02-27-2007, 01:50 PM

I would think, as freakin mentioned, that the bigger problem is it's not easy for them to buy. Even if you're abandoning the sites, if people are still coming it would make sense to fix the links.

Not sure what you're selling, but every affiliate link I have takes me about 20 seconds to slap up and have it working.
Old 02-27-2007, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I havent been promoting them and have no interest in fixing them, but I figure if I could send a form letter out every few days why not try and get the extra sales. I just dont want to even take the time to reply to each one individualy.

Thanks for the suggestions

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems like it would be less long term work to have the pages working intuitively to begin with rather than sending out emails now and again. Also, think about the number of customers you lose that don't bother emailing you at all.
Old 02-27-2007, 07:14 PM

The pages could not be easier to understand. They are just the regular CJ ads with the buy button under them and it is against the rules to change them. I only have this problem with people looking to buy diamond rings and non of my other sites. No need to think about this anymore. Thanks for the all the comments, but I need an email sollution. Not just for this problem. I would like to be able to send a form letter to all the people who email me with the same questions. I wanna be able to select everyone and send out an email to all of them. Is there a way to do this?