Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2007, 04:05 PM

Default Kaz2107 in tha well (Birthday edition)

[ QUOTE ]
A stranger is being shown around a village that he has just become part of. He is shown a well and his guide says "On any day except Thursday, you can shout any question down that well and you'll be told the answer" .

The man seems pretty impressed, and so he shouts down: Why not on Thursday? and the voice from in the well shouts back: Because on Thursday, it’s your day in the well .

[/ QUOTE ]
K well im always lookin to make micro more interesting/love to give back when i can. i prolly wont b grindin much tonight since it is my birthday so this seems like a good time for this. Ask away. I have my last class of tha day in a bit (math history [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img])so when i get back asnwere it all. ill prolly b getting progressively more drunk as the night goes on so if u want serious poker info ask it earlier and if not when i feel i am inncapable of answering these ill hit them up tomorow as well. k so no holds bared HOLLA
Old 02-15-2007, 04:09 PM

Default Re: Kaz2107 in tha well (Birthday edition)

Your poker story, right now!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-15-2007, 04:10 PM

How did you build your bankroll?
What is your favorite part about 6-max compared to MTT/SNGs?
Why the [censored] would you go to school in South Carolina?
Old 02-15-2007, 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How did you build your bankroll?
What is your favorite part about 6-max compared to MTT/SNGs?
Why the [censored] would you go to school in South Carolina?

[/ QUOTE ]
1. read above [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
2. i like cash games better then sngs because they r more exciting, u actually get better at poker, and u make more money. i like them more then mtts because mtts r GHEY and i hate how u will mostly lose and just have that one monsterous day. i dont like varience much and would b fine with a nice slow and steady graph. and donkaments r no where near this idea. as of about 3 weeks ago i had honestly only played maybe 20 mtts with most of them being the big buy in ones with bonafone backing me for a certain percentage
3. i came to SC to go to school and play soccer at lander univeristy. i basically picked the school who gave me the biggest scholarship and was gonna b tha cheapest to attend. i used to b all about soccer but when i came out here i kinda lost interest. i didnt like the setup the soccer team here had and realized that due to another kid on the team who played my position (who i originally thought was gonna b a senior when i was a freshmen but was really only a sopohmore) was sick nasty and way better then i could b so i wouldnt get much playing time i decided to not play n e more so i could play more poker and concetrate on clases a bit.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:32 PM

aight imma start drinkin rather soon so start askin some questions people. all u newbs post some hands or sumtin. dont make thiis well suck or it will kill myself esteem (even tho it is esteem of myself [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])
Old 02-15-2007, 10:49 PM

happy birthday.

umm questions......

lemme see. let's have a couple of boring ones:

1: BR requirements?
2: why stars?
Old 02-15-2007, 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your poker story, right now!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
alright here we go...

about the time moneymaker won tha ME me and 2 friends began playin 10nl once or twice a week. at the begining we were all rather bad and really had no clue. i remember my first night i called a river shove with A high because "i thought he was bluffing" lololol.

as poker became more popular our group grew from 3 to around 25ish regs with some others that would come in and out. at our peak we were playin 3 or 4 days a week at various houses in tha area and would have typically 3 tables running 10nl. people would leave or go bust for the night or wutever and so we would always end the last hour or 2 on one table with a ton of money playin EXTREMELY deep. it was fun and i made some loose change to skwander on clothes and other junk. i was prolly the 2n or 3rd best player that played so i did rather good. i seemed to figure out the tight idea sooner then most which led to some success. but one of my best friends from HS who was one of the original 3 really took off. he invested in a couple book including super system and really rose above everyone else. he killed these games and made a ton of money doin this (this is bonafone who is a member of the Ship It Holla Ballas and he still constantly helps me all the time as well as introduces me to tons of other awsome poker players. i deff wouldnt b n e where in poker with out him. holla kev)

we continued to play and the game slowely deteriorated (mainly because some people started to figure out how to play and others didnt and then ones who didnt eventually decided they didnt want to continue losing money thus essentially makin winning tougher and thus more people quit. then my best friend heard about online poker our senior year and found 2p2. he told me about it and i occasionally lurked but nothing all that serious. he procceded to kill sngs and start makin a lot of money.

after seeing his succes and all i wanted to play in the spring of my senior year but my parent quickly shot that idea down immediatly. they didnt even really like me playin live with my friends on the occassion and deff didnt want me playin online. i was pissed but respected their wishes and watched my best friend pone hard and make sick money.

fast forward to college. i moved away to SC (from colorado) and my friend sorted everything out and i used 300 bucks from my graduation money that i had saved to deposit. i started off playin the 11s sngs on PP and did rather well to start. i made my doubled my money pretty quickly and when my roll reached 900 i immediatly took back my 300. so now i was playin with only profits which felt very good. i played some more and moved to the 22s.

had some struggles and some tough runs that semester with the 22s and flopped back and forth between the 11s and 22s for a coupel months. i finally got a feel for the 22s and went on to have decent success there. played them for a couple months and in about april of last year moved to the 33s. they started off ok but then i hit a 20 game out of the money streak which pissed me off and as school was ending i decided to make the nescisary switch to cash. i withdrew my whole roll and left 500 on party to start off 2 tabling 25nl. i ran nasty hot to start as i had next to no clu how to play cash games and was playin like a complete maniac. at this point i didnt even own PT or PAhud as neither is all that important for sngs. so i decided to invest in them and start learning how to play.

when i finally got them and loaded it all up i was running at liek 31 22 4.8 lolol. but after 10k hands i was at 10.2bb/100. lmao. 25nl was so easy. lol. so i added tables and was 4 tabling then jumped to 50nl. this was a bad idea. i struggled at 50nl and really never got much going. pretty much broke even for a zillion hands and hated poker and everything else. this took me thru the whole summer and when i went back to SC for school i made a descion to drop back down to 25nla dn really grind my ass off and read and post on 2p2 as much as i could so i could b better. i went on to killin 25nl for WAY to many hands.

i was rather scrrrd of 50nl at the time since i had no success there last time. but then i looked thru PT and realized how bad i was when i played there. this eased the worryness so i made the jump. i grinded exceptionally hard and got adjusted and began to get good at 50nl. i then took a thnx gvng trip to see bonafone and his 2 ship it holla balla roomies in dallas. while we did party it up hard i made it a priority to get better at poker while i was out there and to make the trip +ev. duece2high, travestyfund, and bonafone helped me a lot and i watched them play some and came back for the last 3 weeks of classes and KILLED 50nl at stars. i ran at like 8.7 bb/100 for like 40k hands after that. it was rather sick and i honestly felt like the best 50nl player that regularly play on stars at that time. HOLLA

as of right now i am at 100nl kinda puttering around. i am tweaking my game a bit and it isnt exactly going perfect. but i am still makin some money and deffinatly gettin better. im tryin not to b such an ABC nit. i think it will take some more time but when i finish ill b a lot better off and a lot richer as well. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

whew tough first question hope i didnt forget n e thing
Old 10-20-2007, 11:32 PM

when are you coming to az to pwn bitches and clubs?
whats your winrate at $100 NL?
what are the biggest adjustments you've made since moving up to $100
Why is baseball rigged?
Do you think its possible that the Sun's will beat the Bulls record for most wins in a season this year?(I do)
Old 10-21-2007, 12:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why is baseball rigged?
Do you think its possible that the Sun's will beat the Bulls record for most wins in a season this year?(I do)

[/ QUOTE ]well i have never been officially invited to AZ but i would obv love to come some time.

not sure wut my overall winrate is at 100nl. i deleted my whole data base like 2 months ago but i would guess that for all the hands i have played it is like prolly 3 or 4/100 but right now i think i am like 6ish. in may i was over 7 all month and this month i am like 6ish i think.

the main thing i did was lag it up since then. and a thing i have been workin on recently is not calling as many river bets or turn bets when i am bluff catching. i think i go sigh i have tptk and he potted the river. call. sigh.

baseball is not rigged as of now. (might change my mind in 2 and half weeks is the rocks dont win)

suns have no chance of beating that. the west is way too tough to get that done. if you wanna lay some odds on that i will prop bet it
Old 10-21-2007, 07:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why is baseball rigged?

[/ QUOTE ]well i have never been officially invited to AZ but i would obv love to come some time.

not sure wut my overall winrate is at 100nl. i deleted my whole data base like 2 months ago but i would guess that for all the hands i have played it is like prolly 3 or 4/100 but right now i think i am like 6ish. in may i was over 7 all month and this month i am like 6ish i think.

[/ QUOTE ]

is that ptbb or just bb?
also this might have already been asked but where are you playing now? i´m ship2me at ftp any tips?
and do you think thac is a nit? i only played a bit with him at a couple of tables and he was running like 10/7 or something like that...