Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of this guy?
Straight as Chuck Norris 14 35.00%
Has maybe tried the other side of a glory hole before 8 20.00%
Probable switch-hitter 8 20.00%
Prefers men 3 7.50%
Queer as a football bat 7 17.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-14-2007, 12:23 AM

Default usps mailman stole package. whats my play?

I looked at my amazon.com website to track my package (microsoft zune mp3 player) this morning at work and it showed that my package was delivered at 1 pm. checked usps.gov site and same status.

Come home at 7 pm, and NO PACKAGE.....nada. I own a condo and we have our own patio. Looked there and nothing...WHAT THE F..look in mailbox, no notice nothing....

What happened to package?

Even if mailman didnt steal it, its still mailman's fault because downstairs unit has a patio. Thats a secured location to drop a package off as patios are surrounded by walls. Thats where UPS delivers packages that doesnt require signing.

I am so f***in pissed i cant explain. I called Amazon.com and customer rep explained that I should call local post office and if they cant locate my package then I should call them again and they will send me a replacement unit.

FINE. but I dont want whoever took the package get greedy and scout out my place for other usps packages. I got 2 more packages coming in next week.

I HATE GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES. They couldnt hold a job at a Mcdonald's drivethru with their IQ. Just cuz its a govt job they are able to stay employed.

They have done this before. Leave a package hiding in the front porch below the itty bitty small floor mat in front of my door. GOOD WORK GENIUS. I am impressed....arrgh.

I want to file a theft report against the local usps mailman. Can i do that? where do i file the report? Do i report it in the local post office or police station?

Where can i rent a mailbox? Do they deliver packages in rented mailbox ?

Please advise.
Old 02-14-2007, 12:26 AM

Default Re: usps mailman stole package. whats my play?

You might wanna check with your local post office. It may have been delivered there.
Old 02-14-2007, 12:28 AM

haha.. seriously. i'm sure the mailman didn't steal your precious package.
Old 02-14-2007, 12:38 AM

It's far more likely that one of your neighbours stole your package than it is that the mailman stole it.

Unless the package contained your insulin, you really need to relax.
Old 02-14-2007, 12:41 AM

yeah, either someone else took it or it didn't get delivered. sometimes packages show up as 'delivered' when in fact they're sitting at the post office (although this happens more often in big cities / apartment buildings, where they don't have somewhere to leave it).

this is definitely one of the worst OPs ever, the only reason it's still open is to allow people to make fun of you
Old 02-14-2007, 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah, either someone else took it or it didn't get delivered. sometimes packages show up as 'delivered' when in fact they're sitting at the post office (although this happens more often in big cities / apartment buildings, where they don't have somewhere to leave it).

this is definitely one of the worst OPs ever, the only reason it's still open is to allow people to make fun of you

[/ QUOTE ]

You've been kinda quiet lately. It's good to have you back at full throttle.
Old 02-14-2007, 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Word is he had to go on a space mission to get more stars cuz he gave them all out.
Old 02-14-2007, 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Word is he had to go on a space mission to get more stars cuz he gave them all out.

[/ QUOTE ]

bEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooo POW

you know like the crash and burn sound effect? obv if i ran out of stars i would just start banning people tuq, come ON
Old 02-14-2007, 02:05 AM

haha i'm the one guy so far who thinks the mailman stole it. is it that out of the realm of reason?
Old 02-14-2007, 12:41 AM

Yeah, they're staking out your place on the lookout for packages. They're working in shifts.