Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-13-2007, 06:28 PM

Default Diamond Ring Site

I am having a problem. I made a site with Diamond rings for sale from my CJ affiliates. The BUY button is too small and in a bad place. I get emails from 20 people a day who want to purchase rings from me but are unable to figure it out. If they click on the BUY button it would take them straight to the affiliats store where they can order it. Its a big hastle right now.

Can I modify the HTML and change the BUY button or would this mess up the whole thing and make me loose out on commision.
Old 02-13-2007, 06:45 PM

Default Re: Diamond Ring Site

this is a question for CJ
Old 02-13-2007, 07:07 PM

Or people who use CJ and have experience doing this
Old 02-13-2007, 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Or people who use CJ and have experience doing this

[/ QUOTE ]

4. Proprietary Rights.
(a) Linking to Advertisers. For each Advertiser's Program that You have been accepted to, the Advertiser is granting to You the right to display and Link to the Advertiser's Web site or Web site content in accordance with the Advertiser's Program terms for the limited purposes of Promoting the Advertiser's Program, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Your use of the Link signifies Your agreement to refrain from copying or modifying any icons, buttons, banners, graphics files or content contained in the Link, including but not limited to refraining from removing or altering any copyright or trademark notices. As between CJ and Publisher, CJ owns all rights in and to all information regarding the Visitors that You refer to Advertisers through CJ.
Old 02-15-2007, 06:23 PM

What's the site name?
Old 02-15-2007, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What's the site name?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-15-2007, 08:47 PM

I have got more emails from Nigerian scammers in the few weaks my diamond ring site has been up than all my other sites combined. I get the same nonsense. They want to send me a money order and have me ship the rings to Africa. They are willing to pay $200 extra for this service. The deal with this is they will pay 1 million extra because the money orders are fake. They print them up. Many times banks will cash them. You then ship the goods and weeks later you get busted for fake checks.
Old 02-15-2007, 08:50 PM

"HELLO SELLER MY NAME IS BABY WEET FROM TEXAS, WHEN I COME ACROSS YOUR ITEM AM SO MUCH INTERSTED IN IT I WILL LIKE TO BUY IT FROM YOU , I WILL BE GLAD IF YOU CAN HELP ME SHIPP OVER TO MY DAUGTHER WHO SCHOOL OVER IN AFRICAN NIGERIA . SO SEND ME THE ITEM COST +THE SHIPPING COST VIA GLOBAL EXPRESS MAIL 3-5 DAYS .. I AM WILLING TO PAY EXTRA $300 FOR SUCH GREAT SERVICE"
Old 04-04-2007, 08:31 PM

HAHAHHAH his name is Baby Weet
Old 02-15-2007, 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have got more emails from Nigerian scammers in the few weaks my diamond ring site has been up than all my other sites combined. I get the same nonsense. They want to send me a money order and have me ship the rings to Africa. They are willing to pay $200 extra for this service. The deal with this is they will pay 1 million extra because the money orders are fake. They print them up. Many times banks will cash them. You then ship the goods and weeks later you get busted for fake checks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just don't deal with anyone like that, what's the problem?

What site is it?