Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2007, 04:37 PM

Default Ask me about: The Illuminati & Conspiracy theories.

My first time making an "ask me thread." I can't solve global warming, I can't solve world hunger, but I can share my knowledge on the illuminati, which I have gathered through countless reading hours.

Ask me any questions about the illuminati. I shall answer them briefly If I know the answer, and I will most likely provide you with links so you can gather more information (or even a better explanation).

So any questions on the illuminati or any other conspiracy theories, which could relate to new world order, satanic slave rings which have been busted (and were operated by the elite), the end times, ufos, prophecies etc etc. Any conspiracy you have heard or wondered about. Ask away!
Old 02-01-2007, 04:39 PM

Default Re: Ask me about: The Illuminati & Conspiracy theories.

How true are the stories about Bohemian Grove?
Old 02-01-2007, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How true are the stories about Bohemian Grove?

[/ QUOTE ]
THE FRANKLIN COVERUP: NEBRASKA SENATOR EXPOSES ELITE PEDOPHILIA RING IN THE 80'S, MEDIA COVERS UP STORY
John DeCamp, former Republican Nebraska State Senator, in his book "The Franklin Coverup" (which you can find at www.amazon.com) exposes the elite web of crime, satanic cults, and child sexual abuse that reaches through the highest levels of power in our society. The organized cover-up and suppression of the events and victims' accounts is well documented, as is the author's role as attorney in the investigations and court cases. It's interesting that former CIA director Bill Colby ambiguously acknowledged to the author that the scenario described is real, and not long thereafter Colby turned up dead under suspicious circumstances.

John DeCamp WON THE MILLION DOLLAR JUDGEMENT IN FEDERAL COURT
[ QUOTE ]
Significance of every major politican being a member of the Skull and Bones?

[/ QUOTE ]
Just answer me this. Does it make you nervous that both of the presidential candidates went through an initiation ritual at a university cult that seems to be have a love for death and skulls? where they screamed about death and the devil?

Listen to the 1 minute download clip and tell me what you think. Does it make you uneasy to know that both Bush and Kerry went through such a sick ritual? God only knows what they did to the poor woman screaming. Aren't they supposed to be Christians?? or are they the opposite?

BBC Radio 4 Report on Skull and Bones
This report features audio from a Skull and Bones initiation ritual. Listen to the blood curdling screams and satanic references and remember both Kerry and Bush are intimately involved in this.
Click here to play the one minute clip that features the initiation ritual. (less than a minute download)

Skeleton key to the White House (from the london guardian)
"The Hangman equals death, The Devil equals death, Death equals death!"
"It's weird to think that the two men who are now contesting the most powerful job in world politics, both apparently went through an occult ritual that involved dressing-up and chanting the words above, prostrate in front of a fellow student wielding a butchers' knife and dressed in animal skin."

Picture of George H. Bush (left of clock) with the Skull and Crossbones group at Yale University

WHAT IS THE SKULL AND BONES? A GUIDE FOR NEWBIES

When Saddam Hussein talked of 'the devil Bush' he may not have been so far from the truth. U.S. president George W. Bush, his father and grandfather are proven initiates of this multi-generational occult lodge. George W. was tapped (initiated) in 1968 at the group's Yale University HQ, a mausoleum known as 'the tomb'. When undergraduates broke in they found that the 'holy of holies' inner sanctum has red velvet walls and carpet, with a large pentagram emblazoned on the wall. [see Kris Millegan and Anthony Sutton sites]
Old 02-01-2007, 04:53 PM

Can you recommend an alternative to Reynolds' Wrap?
Old 02-06-2007, 03:31 AM

You have to use tinfoil. Reynolds wrap is aluminum foil. Aluminum doesn't work. It actually amplifies the signal. Tinfoil is what you need. Lead foil blocks the signal, but the toxicity makes it a bad choice. Use only tinfoil. Gold leaf works too, but it's a bit pricey.
Old 02-06-2007, 04:37 PM

Bump, too good of a thread to move to page 2 and be forgotten.
Old 02-01-2007, 04:56 PM

I've done some research in the bohemian groove. I actually don't buy it. I think that place exsist but not to the extent of satanic cults. If you look at the pictures in the book they supposivly obtained, it looks like a cut and paste around all the edges. I would like to know what you(a fellow conspirator) thinks about the moon landing.
Old 02-01-2007, 05:17 PM

do you believe in the law of fives?

George Washington = Adam Weishaupt?
Old 02-01-2007, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
do you believe in the law of fives?

George Washington = Adam Weishaupt?

[/ QUOTE ]
I know your question is more of (was he a mason?). Let me give you something related to this, while I expand on the bohemian grove question somebody asked me later.

What does the bohemian grove, and our nation's capitol have in common?

picture of the giant stone owl at the bohemian grove complex, which Bush along with many other presidents, top politicians and CEO's have attented. Every year the worlds most powerful men gather here to burn an effigy to the owl

The owl also made an appearance in a 1966 satellite image of the Congress building in Washington DC. The outline of the surrounding roadways is suggestive of the almost all-seeing bird perched on top of a pyramid.

No wonder those that know of the occult say that washington dc is a massive "power generator," in other words a generator of dark power gathered through its occult layout of roads, buildings, streets (look at the pictures of the dc layout yourself).

for more on the dc layout click here
Old 02-01-2007, 05:42 PM

Is it really true that Hilary Clinton is a 6th degree Iluminatius witch and that she outranks her husband in the behind-the-scenes hierarchy?