Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2007, 12:13 AM

Default Full Tilt SnG Opener - Design Phase - Looking for Suggestions

I've started designing an AHK script for opening SnG tournies on Full Tilt. I'd appreciate receiving ideas for features that you would like to see included. As a starting place, I made this layout that could include up to 8 groups (2 are shown here):

1. How many groups would you like to see? 2, 4, 8?
2. If you intend to play (as opposed to just observing a table), should the script actually buy you in to the tournament, or let you hit the final OK button before committing $$?
3. Should all observed tables be minimized?
4. Does it need the option to close or minimize lobbies? How about if all lobbies are closed after they are no longer needed by the script? The user could easily re-open the lobby if needed.
5. Is it OK to just let full tilt close the tables when they are completed? It takes about 4 minutes for them to close after play has stopped. Or I can look in the lobby to see that play is completed and have the script close the table. But if the user is still chatting, that might be a problem.

What else would you like to see it do?
Old 01-05-2007, 06:28 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt SnG Opener - Design Phase - Looking for Suggestions

When will this be released?
Old 01-05-2007, 11:03 AM

I love this forum, and i love guys like you. I just thought yesterday that i needed something like this and the next day the solution is posted. Great work.

Input:
1)two is fine for my use, but i imagine some people would want more?
2)Definatly buy me in. If not i feel it defeats the purpose --> No clicking for me.
3)Yes
4)I close all my lobbies while playing. If someone wants to see the lobby the button is right in the table window. Closing is fine.
5)Seems great to have the script shut down completed tables. Maybe allow a 30 sec delay for "gg" and other chat. (How many seconds to delay may even be adjustable by the user?)

Questions:
1) Will it be able to place tables at a specific location on my screen? How about multiple screens?
2) I get the point right that if i ask it to keep 4 S&G open it keeps buying me in as soon as one is done?

Again. Great stuff.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:32 PM

Thanks for the feedback, Djay!

[ QUOTE ]
Questions:
1) Will it be able to place tables at a specific location on my screen? How about multiple screens?
2) I get the point right that if i ask it to keep 4 S&G open it keeps buying me in as soon as one is done?

[/ QUOTE ]

1. I'm thinking of having an X and Y position box on the screen so you can set where you want all new tables to open. This way you can then specify where you want new tables to go initially, and they won't cover up your exisiting tables, but you have to drag new tables to where you want them to go. Will this work for you? I'd like to avoid having to keep track of many table positions on your screen and putting new tables into empty positions.

2. Yes, if you have the tables set to open continuously, they will keep opening at the stagger rate you specify. If you specify 0 as a stagger rate it will open a new table as soon as one finishes.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When will this be released?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm making progress, but will be a week or two before it is done.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

PietM's FullTiltPlanner does this - seems needless to duplicate this functionality.
Old 02-04-2007, 06:33 PM

any update on this?
Old 03-27-2007, 11:12 AM

anything yet? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2007, 12:03 PM

automatic buyin and close all of the lobbies. Will we be able to keep a certain number of tables open until we decide to stop the program? ideally the new tables would not open over top of the old tables.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
automatic buyin and close all of the lobbies. Will we be able to keep a certain number of tables open until we decide to stop the program? ideally the new tables would not open over top of the old tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the feedback!

Yes, it will keep opening tables until you uncheck the checkbox at the top of each group.

What do you think about the idea of always opening tables to one position on your screen and then you just drag it to where you want it?