Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-2006, 01:31 AM

Default Just in case people stopped paying attention

it seems tom franklin just posted in the brandi thread
Old 12-20-2006, 01:36 AM

Default Re: Just in case people stopped paying attention

I'm sure it's a stupid question, but who's tom franklin, and where's the brandi thread?
Old 12-20-2006, 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure it's a stupid question, but who's tom franklin, and where's the brandi thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

respect
Old 12-20-2006, 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

mother mary of god. Have fun the next 10 hours. News views and gossip forum [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2006, 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

mother mary of god. Have fun the next 10 hours. News views and gossip forum [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

that thread would be a lot easier to read if every other post wasnt some retard going "zomg, this thread is awesome!"
Old 12-20-2006, 02:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that thread would be a lot easier to read if every other post wasnt some retard going "zomg, this thread is awesome!"

[/ QUOTE ]

yea Im reading it now...jesus all these morons cluttering up the thread is unbearable. 2300 replies and 2100 of them are "dis thread is teh nutzz!!!" or "Oh NOEZ it'z Capt. Tom!!11!! Plz let it be 4 real!!!"
Old 12-20-2006, 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, I'm not gonna bother reading it all. I knew about the newhizzle and brandi stuff from bbv, and I've been reading jokes about being in the bed with a guy who puts his penis on your back. I'm guessing this is "what happened" with tom? Am I really missing anything in the thread until now when tom started posting if I read from there?
Old 12-20-2006, 02:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, I'm not gonna bother reading it all. I knew about the newhizzle and brandi stuff from bbv, and I've been reading jokes about being in the bed with a guy who puts his penis on your back. I'm guessing this is "what happened" with tom? Am I really missing anything in the thread until now when tom started posting if I read from there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone here gave me a summary, and diablo had a good summary in that thread, so thats pretty much all I had read and I just read the laterst part and it still all made sense, so I think youll be ok.

I honestly think the whole thing is stupid and dont get why its the greatest thing the world has ever seen. But then according to lots of people im just one of those [censored] that likes to say the opposite of what everyone else says, so maybe thats why.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it seems tom franklin just posted in the brandi thread

[/ QUOTE ]

ty!