Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2006, 08:03 PM

Default Directions - Bellagio to Wynn

ok, so for the umpeenth time, I've managed to try to take 15 north off flamingo to spring mountain to get to the Wynn, only to remember you can't get off on spring mountain when getting on from Flamingo. it seems there is no easy way to get from flamingo rd. (on the west side of the strip...north valet) to the Wynn. Grit the teeth and take the strip? Take something like Koval? go south on 15 and get back on northbound on trop? is there a sneaky dean martin route?

I feel like I need to know this, as a local. I am ashamed.
Old 12-17-2006, 08:19 PM

Default Re: Directions - Bellagio to Wynn

You might be able to walk faster that drive.
Old 12-17-2006, 08:28 PM

I assume you're coming from valet parking? If so, just going over to Koval is probably quicker than the Strip most of the time, although I can imagine it may not be that much quicker.

Other option, especially if you're coming from self-park, is to head south on the strip and cut over to Sinatra, head north, veer right onto Industrial then and get onto Spring Mountain (there's one short street from Industrial to Spring Mountain but I forget the name).

Or, from Industrial, you could take Fashion Show lane which I think leads to the light right across from the Wynn main entrance (I've only gone that way once, so there's a small chance my memory is playing games with me).
Old 12-18-2006, 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Other option, especially if you're coming from self-park, is to head south on the strip and cut over to Sinatra, head north, veer right onto Industrial then and get onto Spring Mountain (there's one short street from Industrial to Spring Mountain but I forget the name).

[/ QUOTE ]

I found this route last time and it worked good for me. nobody is ever on Sinatra. I found it by accident myself.
Old 12-17-2006, 10:01 PM

Try this sometime....

Go out the North Valet at B, turn rt on to Flamingo...go thru the light at the blvd...turn left on Koval and follow it up till it ends on sahara I think....turn left bear into right lane and takes you right to the Wynn South Valet

Matt
Old 12-17-2006, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Try this sometime....

Go out the North Valet at B, turn rt on to Flamingo...go thru the light at the blvd...turn left on Koval and follow it up till it ends on sahara I think....turn left bear into right lane and takes you right to the Wynn South Valet

Matt

[/ QUOTE ]

It's called Sands and it runs between the new Venetian expansion and Wynn. Sahara is another 3 or 4 blocks north.
Old 12-17-2006, 11:20 PM

why not just take LV blvd north

I do have to brag though last night it was raining and we were going to walk from social house in TI across the street to TAO in the venetian but since I had my car I drove...it was heavy traffic as usual but I was able to snake my way through the mess behind TI onto LV blvd, cross over 3 lanes into the LT lane, into the Venetian valet/registration area around 50 cabs and right to the tao valet in under 5 minutes...
Old 12-17-2006, 11:27 PM

Location: Who wrote \'help I\'m a bug\' on my letter to grandma?

Generally the strip is fastest, alternate routes are too too out of the way. IF it's a saturday night or whatever just go an extra block to koval then down to sands/sprig mtn as others have said.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Try this sometime....

Matt

[/ QUOTE ]

It's called Sands and it runs between the new Venetian expansion and Wynn. Sahara is another 3 or 4 blocks north.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are correct....my bad...

Matt
Old 12-18-2006, 01:51 AM

I can't stand sitting on the strip so I just head over the bridge toward the Rio and take a left on Hotel Rio, down the ramp, left on Dean Martin and back under the 15. Bare left-ish on Industrial and follow that right to Desert in, past Fashion Show and right into the Wynn when you cross the street.