Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2006, 02:04 AM

Default Matters of the heart

Is it ok to hit on a girl and ask a girl out that is not single and she's made it clear that she has a bf? If so how do you pull it off? Second, is it ok to be in love with someone else's gf and if so can you pursue that love or is that crossing certain boundaries that are plain wrong? Same situation but instead of gf it is someone's wife, what then? I always remembered hearing if you really love someone then go after them.
Old 12-08-2006, 02:16 AM

Default Re: Matters of the heart

If it's another man's wife stay away. You do not need to be a home wrecker and be ruining a family and the lives not just of the husband but of children as well, just for a little adventure from a woman that is already taken. The world is full of females, it is just totally unecessary for you to go after another man's woman.

if it is a gf than it is ok, after all she is only a gf. A wife is the property of a man, a gf is not. Girlfriends are disposable, they come and go.
Old 12-08-2006, 02:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If it's another man's wife stay away. You do not need to be a home wrecker and be ruining a family and the lives not just of the husband but of children as well, just for a little lovin from a woman that is already taken.

if it is a gf than it is ok, after all she is only a gf. A wife is the property of a man, a gf is not.

[/ QUOTE ]

also something to consider is how close the man in this triangle is to you, It was unclear in OPs post whether he knew said boyfreind or not
Old 12-08-2006, 02:20 AM

doh! i changed my post a bit after you quoted me. Now it is going to look silly.
Old 12-11-2006, 05:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
A wife is the property of a man

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, awesome.
Old 12-08-2006, 05:39 AM

IMO, people that do this are the scum of the earth. Probably why I'm single though.
Old 12-08-2006, 05:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
IMO, people that do this are the scum of the earth. Probably why I'm single though.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 12-08-2006, 05:44 AM

Married, not okay. Boyfriend, fine if you don't know him well, and she either makes the first move or you didn't know she had a boyfriend for a bit. In your case, I suspect its not okay. But don't sweat it, she doesn't like you anyway kane.
Old 12-11-2006, 01:24 AM

Kane? lol.
Old 12-11-2006, 01:46 AM

lol personally i say go for it either way, but since you sound a little emo im not so sure if you are the type to go for women that are taken.

getting with a married woman is a pretty sweet deal, and unlike the other people in here i dont think its wrong of you. Its wrong of the girl and shouldnt be your problem. If the girl is willing then that guy is in for a rough ride and better to end it sooner than later. Plus as the other guy you get many benefits to having this relationship(unless you are emo and cry in your cereal about how what you are doing is wrong but you love her)

if she is just a gf, and its one of your boys tell him the deal if you pull it off and hope he cant whup you LOL. Bros before hos man, and if your boy is with a chick that would do this he is better off without.

I actually find the chicks with bfs can be easier at times, because of all the emo guys running around and how these heavy relationships turn the girls into [censored] for some reason. the women are so vindictive at some random thing the bf does if you are there at the right time you can really score nicely.