Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2006, 12:16 AM

Default Historry Lesson: Was The \"Spanish Flu\" Epidemic Man-made?

[ QUOTE ]
By Henry Makow Ph.D.
In 1948 Heinrich Mueller, the former head of the Gestapo, told his CIA Interrogator that the most devastating plague in human history was man-made.
He was referring to the influenza pandemic of 1918-1919 that infected 20% of the world's population and killed between 60 and 100 million people. This is roughly 3 times as many as were killed and wounded in World War One, and is comparable to WWII losses, yet this modern plague has slipped down the memory hole.

Mueller said the flu started as a US army bacteriological warfare weapon that somehow infected US army ranks at Camp Riley KS in March 1918, and spread around the world. He says that it "got out of control" but we cannot discount the horrible possibility that the "Spanish Flu" was a deliberate elite depopulation measure, and that it could be used again. Researchers have found connections between it and the current "Bird Flu."

MUELLER'S SOURCE

At a 1944 Nazi bacteriological warfare conference in Berlin, General Walter Schreiber, Chief of the Medical Corps of the German Army told Mueller that he had spent two months in the US in 1927 conferring with his counterparts. They told him that the "so-called double blow virus" (i.e. Spanish Flu) was developed and used during the 1914 war.

"But," according to Mueller, "it got out of control and instead of killing the Germans who had surrendered by then, it turned back on you, and nearly everybody else." ("Gestapo Chief: The 1948 CIA Interrogation of Heinrich Mueller" Vol. 2 by Gregory Douglas, p. 106) Actually the Armistice took place Aug 11, 1918.

CONCLUSION

The "Elite" cult has made no secret of its desire to decrease the world population. (See Alan Stang, Population Extermination: How Will it be Done? )

It's possible that World War One was a disappointment to the Elite in terms of the numbers killed.

So far the Bird Flu has only killed 160 people since 2003. Is it a harbinger of something more deadly? Hopefully it isn't but we should be mindful of the shocking precedent set by the 1918 Influenza Pandemic.
article from http://www.savethemales.ca

[/ QUOTE ]
Whoever said that quote 'never underestimate another man's greed,' how about never understimate the will of rich, powerful people to kill a couple of millions proletariat?
Old 12-06-2006, 12:18 AM

Default Re: Historry Lesson: Was The \"Spanish Flu\" Epidemic Man-made?

cool

do i get to be the first to say BS?
Old 12-06-2006, 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
cool

[/ QUOTE ]
The theories that some of these viruses are man made to depopulate the planet has gained support. Recently a nobel prize winner came out in support of the theories of the AIDS virus being man made. We live in an age with so much information out there that we shouldn't discount anything.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:30 AM

Considering Heinrich Mueller was never found after the war, despite everybody looking for him, I doubt the article quoted.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:31 AM

Care to explain how exactly there were engineering this in 1914,when they didn't even know what caused Influenza?

"Scientists and physicians searched for the cause of influenza but could not find one. Not until the 1930s with the invention of more powerful microscopes did scientists began to see pathogens much smaller than bacteria--viruses. During that decade the nature of viruses was discovered. Wendell Stanley, an American biochemist, prepared large quantities of viruses, and found that they could be crystallized. Viruses are very simple structures made of only proteins and nucleic acids which could be crystallized in much the same way as other nonliving chemicals. However, when a virus is inside a living cell it uses the cell's genetic machinery to make more copies of itself. Stanley had discovered that viruses are on the borderline between living and nonliving things because they grow only when inside living cells. During World War II, Stanley worked on culturing the influenza virus. Today influenza is grouped with other viruses known as adenoviruses."

Edit: Especially since Mueller apparently didn't know it was a virus to begin with: "Mueller said the flu started as a US army bacteriological warfare weapon "
Old 12-06-2006, 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
We live in an age with so much information out there that we shouldn't discount anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

We also live in an age where he-said-she-said is not sufficient proof of genocide. This article is crap.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Recently a nobel prize winner came out in support of the theories of the AIDS virus being man made.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Old 12-06-2006, 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
cool

[/ QUOTE ]
The theories that some of these viruses are man made to depopulate the planet has gained support. Recently a nobel prize winner came out in support of the theories of the AIDS virus being man made. We live in an age with so much information out there that we shouldn't discount anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

This article is total bunk. Anyone who knows anything about biotechnology would know that the technology to engineer viruses, or hell, even screen for more virulent mutants, just plain didn't exist in 1917. It wasn't until the late 19th century that people had figured out that there was such a thing as viruses -- something other than bacteria that caused diseases. The absolute most conspiratorial theory I'd give any credit to would be a military scientist finding some group of people who got really sick, and with many more deaths than expected. He then sent someone who was infected over to Germany make out with as many different German chicks as possible and get them infected, too.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Recently a nobel prize winner came out in support of the theories of the AIDS virus being man made. We live in an age with so much information out there that we shouldn't discount anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wangari Maathai won the Peace Prize, not Medicine.

[ QUOTE ]

Like many others I wonder about the theories on the origin, nature and behaviour of the virus. I understand that there is consensus among scientists and researchers internationally that the evolutionary origin most likely was in Africa even though there is no final evidence. I am sure that the scientists will continue their search for concluding evidence so that the view, which continues to be quite widespread that the tragedy could have been caused by biological experiments that failed terribly in a laboratory somewhere, can be put to rest.

As I have said repeatedly, I am not an expert on HIV/AIDS and therefore, have never claimed to have the answers.

I have therefore been shocked by the ongoing debate, generated by what I am purported to have said. It is therefore critical for me to state that I neither say nor believe that the virus was developed by white people or white powers in order to destroy the African people. Such views are wicked and destructive.

[/ QUOTE ]

From her website

Want to bring up some more BS?

And why wasn't this put in Politics?
Old 12-07-2006, 02:57 PM

interesting