Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2006, 06:24 AM

Default trip report:30th birthday BBV part 2

we went out tonight for my 30th birthday, sorry i'm old(whatever). it was a great 30th birthday though. started out with a group of about 7 of us eating at PF changs, which was not baller but still we had a good time. its nice to have a group of people that are down for you regardless whether you are a baller or not(including one of the hottest asian girls on the planet whose exbf is one of my homies so i cant hit, even though i'd love to, because thats against the man code). after dinner we went to a bar where andy dick and luke wilson(star of old school and numerous other movies) were hanging out. my nickname at work is the godfather, which was also luke wilson's nickname in old school. i challenged him to a 10k fight yo for the title of "the godfather"(which is my nickname at work as ive already said) he laughed as i told him the backstory behind everything, he said younghov must be a pyscho to want to challenge strangers to fight, whatever, i doubt he understands the honor involved in the 10k fight yo(which is more important than life or death, no grimstarr yo, because my balls and my word is all i have, ala Jay Z yo). anyway he paid for my tab and was generally cool as hell(andy dick paid for the rest of our tab, dude is effin crazy and a [censored] but whatever because who cares yo, he paid for our tab). lance armstrong is one of the owners of the club i work at yo. i whippped(i know whipped doesnt have 3 p's but it does now because if a baller says it does than it does) out my cell phone and showed him lance's number as well as matthew mccaughnehy's(i've been friends with him since he was a student at UT and a cook at a local hip hop club i used to go to, he and i were the only whitey's in the whole place so we bonded yo. and FYI the brothas loved us and we had sex with many incredibly hot black women cuz we were down, and dude if you havent had sex with an incredibly hot black chick why are you alive yo??? FYI they love white [censored] if they think you understand the plight of the oppressed peoples) and he was like yo, wtf yo, and then he paid for our whole tab, which was cool because i play 100 NL and im not at all a balla and i need to pay rent yo,so we were like yo, we appreciate it, thanks dog.

we proceeded to the strip club yo, where the manager and head bartender are dudes that are my homies for life yo(the same way mexicans are like la raza yo). the manager hosts a home NL game every monday where its $40 buy in and .50/1 blinds yo(40 bb might as well be a donkament yo). the dudes that play are total ballers and at the same time donks yo. when i play i tend to ball out and make at least 5-7 buy ins even with the terrible suckouts that are reminiscint(sp? i think i [censored] this up) of 25NL where they play any 2 cards and trying to read hands is just stupid because they dont understand anything remotely related to playing poker or spades(sup my black homies) or any game that includes cards or not(like checkers or chess or random drinking games), meaning, "i have an Ace, i call, or i have a gutshot, i call" you know the dealio. so anyway, this home game pays my rent, which is good because if you check my previous(sp is correct yo!?!?) posts i must be a loser because i work in a bar and im 30 yo! even though im a manager and event planner who gets 8-10 percent of all private parties(which we get alot of, typically some dotcom company or IBM paying like 20 g's to reserve the club and pay for everyone's drinks(i get 8 percent which is like $1600 but yet im a "loser" because im 30 and work in bar(check my previous 30th bday bbv post) and make 6 figures and i've flown on a G4 gulfstream with lance and sheryl crow before he dumped her yo, but yo im a loser because i dont have an office 9-5 job making 40k and running around like im balling when im barely getting by.

so basically, BBV i love you and if you ever come to Austin, TX yo, we will ball out(even if you arent a baller because i love 2p2 and i dont think someone is cooler just because they are good at owning poker, because they might suck at girls, or life, or mario kart or halo, all of which is more important to me than owning unlimited Texas hold them(respect the capitalization of Texas you hoes)

trip report summary:

ate alot of food, drank alot of alcohol, challenged luke wilson to a 10k fight yo, he pussed out, which i understand because im swoll(with muscles not fat yo, way more ripped than younghov or texredman yo). made out with a couple of chicks(what a tease since i didnt smash yo).

here are links for the hot asian's myspace and whatever yo:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=44317255

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=77436518

this is also the hot blonde i work with that i wanna smash, but wasnt there tonight
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=62140657
Old 12-04-2006, 06:28 AM

Default Re: trip report:30th birthday BBV part 2

Six Lounge & Taproom is the shittiest, least baller joint I've been to in my entire life.....

...yo.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:30 AM

evan for real? you ve been here and didnt like it? if you ever come back we'll ball out i promise, holla
Old 12-04-2006, 06:30 AM

Wow, that was terrible. You seem like a sad little man. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] <font color="white">Trade lives with me </font>
Old 12-04-2006, 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, that was terrible. You seem like a sad little man. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] <font color="white">Trade lives with me </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
Why?

OP seems like you had a good BD which is the most important.
Good read yo!
Old 12-04-2006, 05:11 PM

OP, you were playing 50NL with me 3 weeks ago...already moving up to 200NL, good job. Happy B-day too.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:25 PM

you fly high, no lie, you know it
Old 12-04-2006, 06:34 AM

Story was humorously eradic, interesting stuff. Nice pics too, I would smash all 3.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:54 AM

what?

aint gotta be ripped to tear you a new one, betch
Old 12-04-2006, 07:46 AM

A+