Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How many women would a real man have boned?
Goose-egg 12 6.86%
1 43 24.57%
Both of the ones interested in Bob 65 37.14%
Everyone 55 31.43%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 01:49 AM

Default SSNL [cheese] thread: DEC (nc)

Please don't clutter the forum by starting crappy threads. Feel free to fill this thread with all the stuff that you want to share with the SSNL community.

For example, stuff like this:

--UB is a ROCK GARDEN!!!1!!
--graphs
--bad beats, silly hands
--does anyone still play at Party?
--here's my stats over 900 hands, move up?
--best players at NL200 Full Tilt?
--non-strat questions that aren't worthy of their own thread
--junk
--crap
--misc.

Also, no flaming. And please don't circumvent the profanity filters by creative means.

enjoy.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:59 AM

Default Re: SSNL [cheese] thread: DEC (nc)

ZOMG FIRST POST
Old 12-01-2006, 01:59 AM

secondeded

Old 12-01-2006, 02:11 AM

Thinking of buying myself an early christmas present:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/NEW-MOTOROLA-V3i-RAZR...bayphotohosting

Thoughts?

-Tickner
Old 12-01-2006, 02:12 AM

Also, True said in his well somewhere that people don't like his sig so he stopped doing it. Do you guys frown upon my sig?

-Tickner

-Tickner

-Tickner
Old 12-01-2006, 02:17 AM

--UB is a ROCK GARDEN!!!1!!
Old 12-01-2006, 02:18 AM

News update:

[ QUOTE ]

In variance-related news, while winning the championship last night, I accidentally barreled into the girl playing first base while taking a turn after I got a hit. She decided I owe her a frozen yogurt, and we talked briefly a few more times since I wound up at first base quite frequently, but she left during our postgame celebration before I could get a number or anything. She learned my name from hearing our team cheering, which is probably a sign of interest. I know the manager of their team and I just sent him an e-mail asking if he knows how I can get in touch with her, we'll see how that goes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brag: Their manager e-mailed me back with her e-mail address, so I sent her a message. He also gave me her name and I found her on Facebook, and she's definitely a cutie.
Beat: She likes Jesus. This can't be good.
Old 12-01-2006, 10:05 AM

More news updates about yogurt chick! I e-mailed her this:

[ QUOTE ]
Hey XXXXX,

This is Goofyballer from the softball game last night. In the chaos afterwards you seem to have slipped away before we could make arrangements for the yogurt I owe you, and I hate to go back on my word, so I got your e-mail from XXXX; next time you're in the mood for some Bali's, give me a call (XXX-XXX-XXXX) and I'll pay up. I can't guarantee that I won't be wearing the championship shirt though. ;-)

Goofyballer

[/ QUOTE ]

She wrote back:

[ QUOTE ]
You're on, but I should warn you, I have this problem with accidently spilling frozen yogurt on guy's t-shirts, just an f-y-i. And just so you know, I felt stupid about hanging around your team when my team was leaving in order to claim a debt. I will claim before x-mas break.

-XXXXX

[/ QUOTE ]

ZOMG! Discuss.
Old 12-01-2006, 10:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
More news updates about yogurt chick! I e-mailed her this:

[ QUOTE ]
Hey XXXXX,

This is Goofyballer from the softball game last night. In the chaos afterwards you seem to have slipped away before we could make arrangements for the yogurt I owe you, and I hate to go back on my word, so I got your e-mail from XXXX; next time you're in the mood for some Bali's, give me a call (XXX-XXX-XXXX) and I'll pay up. I can't guarantee that I won't be wearing the championship shirt though. ;-)

Goofyballer

[/ QUOTE ]

She wrote back:

[ QUOTE ]
You're on, but I should warn you, I have this problem with accidently spilling frozen yogurt on guy's t-shirts, just an f-y-i. And just so you know, I felt stupid about hanging around your team when my team was leaving in order to claim a debt. I will claim before x-mas break.

-XXXXX

[/ QUOTE ]

ZOMG! Discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]

No doubt in my mind she is into you. The whole frozen yogurt thing was her way of asking you out. Like in high school when you make a bet with a girl and the winner gets a kiss.

A move I would do, would be to order yourself a normal one, and tell her that you'll buy her a free sample. But it must be done in a totally teasing, joking kinda a way. It'd be pretty funny, and I'm sure she'd do the whole fake girl pout thing, and then you can go get her a real one. Just some fun teasing on a first date [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

But yeah, she wants your balls

The best advice I ever got w/ girls was to treat them like your bratty little sister, you can tease them, and almost be like an a-hole to them, but its always done in a loving way
Old 12-01-2006, 11:34 AM

Goofy,

Well done. She is definitely interested.

When she spills yogurt on your shirt (which you should make happen by 'accident') then you should feign a look of shock and make it appear like you are going to retaliate. Get close enough so she has to put her hands on you to stop you. If she touches you, then you are on the fast lane to poontown.

Did you abandon hope on the redhead [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] No reason to work on girls one at a time.....
Closed Thread