Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2006, 06:40 PM

Default Adsense Earnings keep increasing.

My first month using adsense I made $2. About a month ago I was able to make $20 a day. I am now making $50. My goal is to make $300 a day by next month. Thats a big jump but I think I may be able to make it.

I have found a realy easy way to make money by putting adsense on blogs. I was wondering if there would be anyway to sell an E-book that describes how to do this. It would be in two parts.

1) Part time- This would be for people that wanted to make a little bit of money everymonth with low effort. This is kinda the stage im in now. You have 5 blogs that require little updating. You post 5 ads everynight before you go to bed. This takes 3 mins and you will get a check everymonth for about 600-1200.

2) Full time- This is what im moving into. This is how to make 300-1000 a day. I dont know if this will be successful, but Im confident it will. Ill let everyone know in a couple weeks if this works and what kind of effort it will take.

I already have the first part down and if I can make the second part work do you think people would be interested in an ebook about this or a regular book?
Old 11-27-2006, 08:29 PM

Default Re: Adsense Earnings keep increasing.

I don't understand what you are doing in #1. You post 5 ads per day? Are all your blog entries adsense boxes?

Max
Old 11-27-2006, 08:42 PM

You've went from 2$ a day in a month, to 20 a day, and now 50 a day...

oh yeah you're the dude that basically spammed his blog asking people to click the links. How many forums did you visit?
Old 11-27-2006, 09:27 PM

If your are doing that well, congrats. If you're not, and this is just a lie then I hope you're molested by a monkey on crack in the next month or so.

What's your blog address?
Old 11-27-2006, 10:48 PM

I do not advertise in forums anymore. Thats what I did when I was making $2 a month. First you get banned like crazy from forum moderators and the traffic you do generate is not good. Additionaly my blogs were fairly bad in those days if anyone remembers them. I get people that are actualy interested in a particular subject and the ads are highly relavent. I get about a 10% CTR. I realy do make $50 a day now. Maybe $300 a day is a little crazy, but my revenue has been growing fast so im hopefull. I dont want to post a link to my blog because I dont want people to straight copy me.

My blogs are not just adsense boxes. The trick that realy helped me earn more money was three things.

1) A high paying keyword
2) Ads that people would be interested in and actualy click.
3) A place to advertise that would not be spamming.
Old 11-28-2006, 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont want to post a link to my blog because I dont want people to straight copy me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a little confused. You have a site that is suppossed to generate money through ads, but you don't want anyone to go to it. I must admit, I'm a bit curious to how that works. Feel free to pm your site to me, if you're afraid posting it might get you banned. I clearly don't understand why you would post a thread and then not reveal your site. For your ebook to be marketable, others would have to be able to successfully use your techniques.
Old 11-28-2006, 02:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont want to post a link to my blog because I dont want people to straight copy me.

[/ QUOTE ]

This logic is flawed. How are we supposed to make an assessment? Don't worry, you won't get banned - we're specifically asking you to post the link.
Old 11-28-2006, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My first month using adsense I made $2. About a month ago I was able to make $20 a day. I am now making $50. My goal is to make $300 a day by next month. Thats a big jump but I think I may be able to make it.

I have found a realy easy way to make money by putting adsense on blogs. I was wondering if there would be anyway to sell an E-book that describes how to do this. It would be in two parts.

1) Part time- This would be for people that wanted to make a little bit of money everymonth with low effort. This is kinda the stage im in now. You have 5 blogs that require little updating. You post 5 ads everynight before you go to bed. This takes 3 mins and you will get a check everymonth for about 600-1200.

2) Full time- This is what im moving into. This is how to make 300-1000 a day. I dont know if this will be successful, but Im confident it will. Ill let everyone know in a couple weeks if this works and what kind of effort it will take.

I already have the first part down and if I can make the second part work do you think people would be interested in an ebook about this or a regular book?

[/ QUOTE ]

So, are you asking if a book about a FOOL-PROOF, SUPER EASY, GUARANTEED!, system for making MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM HOME will sell? Anything will sell if you can find someone stupid enough to buy it. I think you could literally make hundreds of dollars with this idea.