Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2006, 03:34 PM

Default (False accusation later retracted/MH) Dishonest 2+2er: ImsaKidd

A few months back, when the Monster program started, I made a post about switching sites and asked if anyone wanted to split the refer-a-friend bonus on Pacific. ImsaKidd (who had over 2K posts) PM'd me and I created a new account.

I waited a few weeks and then PM'ed him to see what was up. He replied that he had to clear the bonus and wasn't paying me until Pacific paid him. So I waited a few more weeks. Sent a PM and received the same response. He was unclear whether or not he had cleared the bonus and not received payment, or hadn't bothered playing on the site.

Today I see a strategy post from him on the SSSH site on hands that he played on Full Tilt.

Anyway, I have no other recourse but to let everyone know that ImsaKidd is dishonest. If anyone wanted to split a RAF bonus, I would certainly cooperate and send the $$. That's just the way I am, and the way I expect most experienced posters on here to be. Even if I was a poor college student, I wouldn't bother angleshooting this way. Wouldn't make me feel too good about myself, and it wouldn't be worth the bad karma. It's a shame that someone would go out of their way to take advantage of a situation, tell lies about how they haven't received their bonus money yet, all for a mere $50 (I originally wanted to split the entire bonus 50/50, but then agreed when ImsaKidd insisted on giving me only $50 because he had to clear a bonus).
Old 09-06-2006, 03:39 PM

Default Re: Dishonest 2+2er: ImsaKidd

LOL.

They havent credited the $150 to me. Obviously 4 PM's (every time you PM'ed me), isn't enough for you to get the message.

Thanks for making me out as a scumbag when i'm not. I appreciate it.
Old 09-07-2006, 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They havent credited the $150 to me. Obviously 4 PM's (every time you PM'ed me), isn't enough for you to get the message.

[/ QUOTE ]

OP, says he created the account "a few months back" and you are telling me that you haven't cleared the bonus yet?

One of you is lying.
Old 09-07-2006, 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

OP, says he created the account "a few months back" and you are telling me that you haven't cleared the bonus yet?

One of you is lying.

[/ QUOTE ]

He does not clear the bonus, the OP does.
Old 09-07-2006, 04:13 PM

Default Retraction and apology / MH

Ok - I've sorted the whole thing out today.

I erroneously believed that I had received the bonus money. I just recalled having received a few $25 type gratuities that I figured was the bonus cash. In checking with support, I apparently had not received the bonus. A quick email exchange with promotions solved the problem and our bonuses will be credited in the next 48 hours.

Apologies to ImsaKidd for the thread. I wasn't as clear on the bonus protocol that sites use (and I've never done a RAF bonus before so I didn't realize that my bonus would be credited at the same time as his).

So, in my mind I had done my side of the deal, and ImsaKidd was not doing what needed to be done to get it over with. Even though I was able to resolve this myself, I still think it was his responsibility to contact support to resolve the matter, as I had played enough at Pacific to grant him the bonus. I had done what I was required to do and wasn't getting my $50, which pissed me off.

If ImsaKidd wants me to, I can create a new thread to clear his name. He is not dishonest. But I definitely would not recommend him as someone to share a RAF bonus with.
Old 09-07-2006, 04:51 PM

Why should imsakidd have to do this if you are the one that hadn't received credit for the bonus.

he was pretty relaxed about it apparently and said, "Look, I can't pay you until they pay me. Are you sure you have played enough there?"
And you seemed to be like, "OMG YES YES YES!! Give me my damn money already."

I'm not sure the etiquette for these things either, but it seems like blaming him for Pacific's mistake is kind of silly.
Old 09-07-2006, 10:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok - I've sorted the whole thing out today.

I erroneously believed that ----
I just recalled having ---
I figured was ---
I apparently had not ---
Apologies to ImsaKidd for the thread. I wasn't as clear on the bonus protocol that sites use (and I've never done a RAF bonus before so I didn't realize that my bonus would be credited at the same time as his).

If ImsaKidd wants me to, I can create a new thread to clear his name. He is not dishonest. But I definitely would not recommend him as someone to share a RAF bonus with.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would share a RAF bonus with ImsaKidd anyday. He's a smart, polite, young guy. I've played live poker with him and had another financial transation that shows me he is trustworthy.

Now - bobhalford - what shoud we think of YOU? After this episode, should someone recommend sharing a bonus with you? btw, your post (quoted above) is pretty funny.
Old 09-06-2006, 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Today I see a strategy post from him on the SSSH site on hands that he played on Full Tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell does this have to do with anything?

Also, I have no reason to screw anyone out of $50. I'm not gonna give you $50 when Pacific hasnt credited me the $150 yet. I don't know if you didnt click the right link or what, but I hate dealing with Pacific customer support because it is worse than party support (IMO).
Old 09-06-2006, 03:44 PM

Ok, which one of you is really Gold and which is Leyser?
Old 09-06-2006, 03:45 PM

This is cool.