Old 08-23-2006, 10:37 PM
Black winter day Black winter day is offline

Location: Don\'t you dare to call!
Default Full tilt support sucks

Here is my email correspondance with them (read from the bottom to the top)

Hi bwd,

We sincerely apologize for the delay in assisting you. We at Full Tilt
Poker are dedicated to providing our players with thorough customer
service, and at times the amount of emails we receive can prolong the
length of our response time. Please know that we are doing our best to
provide you with the answers you need as quickly as possible.

We will contact our Affiliates department and make them aware of your
situation.

We appreciate your business. If there's anything else we can assist you
with, please let us know.

Regards,

Shahab
Full Tilt Poker Support

Please remember that no one will ever ask you for your
password or account information, not even support. Please
use good common sense and keep your password a secret.

Chat with the Pros, Play with the Pros, Learn from the Pros.
100% Initial Deposit Bonus - www.fulltiltpoker.com

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
It's been 9 days since my first email to you.
Thanks for showing me in advance how the FT support works and preventing
me
from making a mistake by doing business again with your site.

>From: Full Tilt Poker Support <support@fulltiltpoker.com>
>To: Bwd
>Subject: Re: Moving affiliates (KMM1493838I21203L0KM)
>Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 11:18:44 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Hello bwd,

Thank you for your email, and we appreciate your patience in this
matter.
The matter is with our Affiliates department and they should be getting back to you shortly. Full Tilt Poker's Support and the Affiliates department receive a large number of emails and we respond to them as quickly as possible. The Affiliates department will reply back to your
e-mail as soon as they can.
Thank you again for your patience and understanding.
Regards,

Siddharth
Full Tilt Poker Support

>Please remember that no one will ever ask you for your
>password or account information, not even support. Please
>use good common sense and keep your password a secret.
>
>Chat with the Pros, Play with the Pros, Learn from the Pros.
>100% Initial Deposit Bonus - www.fulltiltpoker.com

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
Would be nice to get an answer after 4 days.
But if that's the way you do business, i suppose, i wouldn't like to play at FT in the 1st place...

> >From: Full Tilt Poker Support <support@fulltiltpoker.com>
> >To: Bwd
> >CC: Affiliates <affiliates@fulltiltpoker.com>
> >Subject: Re: Moving affiliates (KMM1474578I21203L0KM)
> >Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 20:36:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hello bwd,

Thanks for your email.

I've sent your inquiry on to our Affiliates department. They will be able to assist you further.
Any future inquiries about our Affiliates program should be sent to them directly: affiliates@fulltiltpoker.com
Thanks for your patience.
Regards,Ramona
Full Tilt Poker Support

> >Please remember that no one will ever ask you for your
> >password or account information, not even support. Please
> >use good common sense and keep your password a secret.
> >
> >Chat with the Pros, Play with the Pros, Learn from the Pros.
> >100% Initial Deposit Bonus - www.fulltiltpoker.com

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
Hi, when i signed up with you, i accidentally signed under someone (as it turned out later) and couldn't be moved to another affiliate.
I left Full Tilt for that reason, cause that would just be giving up my rakeback and give it to someone i don't even know.I got back to Party, but now i decided to look for a new poker home.

I like your site and want to try it again, but there is just no way i would play without a rakeback deal.
So, i would like to ask you again, whether you are willing to move me to another affiliate so i can strike a rakeback deal with them.

You guessed it - no reply after another 3 days.That makes it almost 2 weeeks after my initial email.
I gave up.
I played on FT for about 3 months before,NL200 6max, and generated about 4-5K MGR at least.Not high stakes player, but certainly a "paying customer".

P.S. - The rb is legal on FullTilt.Don't know, under whom i signed the first time, probably something that was left in my cookies, cause i got no RB when i played there and have no idea who is my affiliate.

Old 08-23-2006, 10:50 PM
Ron Burgundy Ron Burgundy is offline

Location: ronpaul2008.com
Default Re: Full tilt support sucks

It's best to contact the affiliate you want to sign up with and then they will deal with the FT affiliate manager. But yeah, their support sucks.
Old 08-23-2006, 10:58 PM
Black winter day Black winter day is offline

Location: Don\'t you dare to call!

I contacted him, he was the one who advised to get in touch with FT and tell them the problem.

I wouldn't play there without RB and i do play a lot of hours, so i thought that they would do something for me...

Oh,well.
It's rigged anyway [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2006, 11:01 PM
Ron Burgundy Ron Burgundy is offline

Location: ronpaul2008.com

When I transferred my FT account, my affiliate did all the work. I think maybe you should try another affiliate.
Old 08-23-2006, 11:15 PM
Black winter day Black winter day is offline

Location: Don\'t you dare to call!

[ QUOTE ]
When I transferred my FT account, my affiliate did all the work. I think maybe you should try another affiliate.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you weren't affiliated to anyone, that's why he did all the work.
My affiliate checked out and turned out that i was connected already.
Not much he can do afterwards.

He is a good affiliate, always pays in time and always available if i have any questions... (i have deals with him on other sites, that are more forbidden than FT.One is Dickshit's and the other is associated with T2 dude, but that's all i can say [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])
Old 08-23-2006, 11:24 PM
dlk9s dlk9s is offline

Location: It\'s not gonna happen.

I think some of the problems with Full Tilt support right now stem from the fact that they are in the process of moving offices from L.A. to Europe. Things have slowed down there lately in their current state of flux.
Old 09-05-2006, 09:18 PM
GrandmaStabone GrandmaStabone is offline

Location: Moving on

First of all, Full Tilt support, in my experience, rivals PS for speed and actually reading what you say.

Second of all, I wanted RB there after I had an old account. I merely asked them (with some lame excuse) to close my old account and opened up a new one. This is always the best way to get a RB account anywhere.

Third, back in the day my roomate had 4 FT account all with the same Neteller (but different e-mails) with no problems.

Fourth, cliffs notes are your friend.
Old 09-05-2006, 09:26 PM
Black winter day Black winter day is offline

Location: Don\'t you dare to call!

How is your reply relevant to the fact the the support fails to give me a correct answer for a month?

You want cliff notes?
Ok.
FT support sucks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2006, 09:29 PM
GrandmaStabone GrandmaStabone is offline

Location: Moving on

I just think you overcomplicated the issue. Just close one account and open a new one.
Old 09-05-2006, 11:35 PM
FromTheSouth FromTheSouth is offline
Member

Location: Argentina

[ QUOTE ]
I just think you overcomplicated the issue. Just close one account and open a new one.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sometimes the short path is the correct one.
In my experience, if you wanted your account closed, just ask them to do that. Got it done in less than ten minutes.