Old 06-17-2006, 04:48 PM

Default Re: How many \'famous\' 2+2ers actually gimmick accounts

I wonder what brought this on...
Old 06-17-2006, 05:23 PM

Dude reply to my PM u donk
Old 06-17-2006, 07:24 PM

I kind of feel this post is pointing right to me ?? since you posted it just after my first post and only named my name and buddy's...

And what do you actually mean by fake ?? That I'm writing under an other Screen Name ?? I'm a sucker who plays with dad's money ?? I'm just a hosw off ?? something else that I just don't get ??

you can PM me if you want... I don't mind any comments any way so you can just post it here too.........
Old 06-17-2006, 07:33 PM

roman meant that u may be impersonating a high stakes player and some ppl on this board ar3e not actuallythe same ppl playing under these screen names in online games...

i seriously dount anyone is impersonating online 1020 players on this board and dont really care in any case...
\
Old 06-17-2006, 07:43 PM

Not a doubt in my mind that PhilLeDingue and BldSwttrs are the same person or friends that multi account, also you can add in SheCantSayNo.

Read Phille's first few replies, and then read his first post. Where did the french accent come from ??

Also when is Duluth (Phille's City when you scroll over his name) a city in Quebec ??

And when was the last time a player busted onto the seen of PP 10-20 6 max, playing 10 tables at a time ( out of no-where)?? There is only 3-5 people I have ever seen successfully 10 tabling 6 max.

Old 06-17-2006, 07:59 PM

children soup, mmmm rolls right off the tongue
Old 06-17-2006, 08:07 PM

fukken - Thats a pretty good point. For someone that plays so many tables, it would be strange for him to clearly remember a single hand that he himself was not involved in. Still, with the huge amount of hands a multitabler plays, its not inconceivable that he had infact played a very similar hand, even though it was not that particular one. When you factor in that memory is reconstructive and incomplete (or better put, not complete), its still possible that its just a mix-up.
Old 06-17-2006, 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fukken - Thats a pretty good point. For someone that plays so many tables, it would be strange for him to clearly remember a single hand that he himself was not involved in. Still, with the huge amount of hands a multitabler plays, its not inconceivable that he had infact played a very similar hand, even though it was not that particular one. When you factor in that memory is reconstructive and incomplete (or better put, not complete), its still possible that its just a mix-up.

[/ QUOTE ]

is it so uncommon that some of the top players at 10-20 in fact discuss hands with each other? its entirely possible that samo sent the hand to bld for thoughts, or something very similar. holla
Old 06-17-2006, 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

is it so uncommon that some of the top players at 10-20 in fact discuss hands with each other? its entirely possible that samo sent the hand to bld for thoughts, or something very similar. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe samo sent the hand to bld to see how bld would react, so that samo could get a better read on bld's thought process.... thus allowing samo to play better vs bld. Holla.