Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2007, 10:57 PM

Default Survivor Wrapup: Diebitter exiled, RJ banned, Mat goes nuts

I got a PM from an admin today stating that the DB v. RJ would be the last of survivors. I asked if we could see the DB v. RJ one to the end this was approved.

I don't really want to do this but seeing how this is the last one I think it's fitting. Also I feel bad and partly responsible for RJ because he asked me if he thought he could win and I told him yes.

so here it is the final survivor

voting requirements

you must be registered on or before 10/1/06
you must have atleast 100 posts before the time of this post
one person - one vote, no gimmick or multiple account voting

votes should look like this
ban DB

now let me make my statement as well

RJ: its pretty clear the guy is a nutcase based on the last survivor alone. i am hoping he won't post in this thread at all but I ask that you look past him and realize that there is a bigger issue at stake here. DB must go, he has actively worked against the forum many times. a vote against DB is not a vote for RJ

Stuey: stuey is awesome, i like stuey, i get along with stuey and he has helped me out with some photoshop stuff many times. I asked stuey to step down from being DB's partner but he's a man of his word and I respect that. I know this sucks and I understand if you can't vote against him.

DB: Diebitter is the real issue here. many of you may be under the impression that I somehow singled DB out and decided to just pick on him. this is not the case. I was a forum friend of DB's and we exchanged many pleasant PM's. But then I saw DB time and time again attempt to force issue's which would IMO make OOT a worse forum. He did this regardless of the consensus opinion of OOT. He tried to change the rules of the lounge simply to try and upstage OOT and he PM'd me with the idea for the mass culling and then when it turned against him, made public posts about how mean and unfair I was being to other posters and how we going to be above it all.

DB must be gotten rid of and I am asking you to do this.

[censored]: i'll admit I can be a real [censored] sometimes on here but what I do I do out of the desire to make this forum the most fun it can be. many of you have asked about my losing a previous survivor and coming back. I did so only because astroglide had left and Mat emailed me asking for a favor to help OOT and I think it was worth it. I brought OOT the mass culling which instigated the elainemonster stuff AKA the gift that keeps on giving, I brought the Jason_T dramabomb and most recently this latest edition of survivor which has been a lot of fun. I think I am a valuable asset to the forum and hope to continue to do so, with your help.

the voting will last until tues 3PM PST.

the losers are exiled from this forum, by at the very least their word.
Old 01-19-2007, 10:58 PM

Default Re: The final Survivor: DB & Stuey vs. RJ & [censored]

this sucks ...
Old 01-19-2007, 10:58 PM

ban RJ and [censored]
Old 01-19-2007, 11:01 PM

Abstain. This Survivor is crap and I think very few people are willing to vote [censored] or Stuey, so this will get so few votes that its going to give Survivor a totally wimpy "meh" of an ending instead of the BANG it should have been.

I urge others to abstain as well.

Ray
Old 01-19-2007, 11:11 PM

I urge others to abstain as well.

I agree. It would be lousy to have Stuey or [censored] go down as collateral damage.

As there may be many who will abstain from this survivor there should be a minimum vote. Anything less than 125 votes and the results should not be binding. It would be a shame to lose either of these two guys because one wins 25-24.

Stuey hooked me up a long time ago with my avatar - he did so unsolicited via PM and long before the avatar garage. This was a very cool move and for this reason I would never vote against him.

[censored] it a hell of a mod and there is no way he should have to put his ass on the line because of some douchebag.

I abstain.
Old 01-19-2007, 11:14 PM

Exile DB and Stuey

A [censored] heavy decision
Old 01-19-2007, 11:15 PM

why can't we just keep [censored] and stuey and ban db and rj???? it doesn't make sense that one of these guys is going to take down an awesome poster with them
Old 01-19-2007, 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why can't we just keep [censored] and stuey and ban db and rj???? it doesn't make sense that one of these guys is going to take down an awesome poster with them

[/ QUOTE ]

Preach on, brother!
Old 01-19-2007, 11:17 PM

Also... this really really sucks and has to be a better conclusion to the DB vs RJ survivor [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2007, 11:23 PM

Location: My Avatar is Cursed for my Teams. Please don\'t curse my burger.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, as awesome as this idea is as a "booking" type idea for OOT. It really is silly, there were tons of "Survivor" matches slated before this. I know this is your baby dude, but I think the collective of OOT do not want to see this done.

But obviously, if I had to, I'd vote to ban diebitter.