Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > Special Sklansky Forum
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2007, 06:49 PM

Default Bizarro Sklansky lists

I have noticed that David likes to point out areas where women seem to be inferior to men.

Rate the best woman.
PMSing Presidents

You know important stuff like that. Anyhow I figure now that the forum is unlocked this might be a chance to point out areas women are clearly superior to men in a Sklansky type of manner. Here I will give an example.

[ QUOTE ]
Women have larger connections and more frequent interaction between their brain's left and right hemispheres. This accounts for women's ability to have better verbal skills and intuition. Poet Robert Bly describes women's brains as a "superhighway" of connection while men’s brains connections are compared to a "little crookedy country road.'"

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Women endure pain and monotonous work better than men.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Men get sick twice as often as women, although women tend to be more concerned about their health.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps we can estimate the amount of time and productivity we lose by having a male president? Maybe we can rate the top five men that can suffer almost as well as most women? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2007, 07:02 PM

Default Re: Bizarro Sklansky lists

Thought of a good one!

Why when I am watching survivor and all they have to do is stand on a post for as long as possible the girls always seem to outlast the guys. Clearly women are good at this yet it is not a formal sport. Are all modern day sports designed to favor men least we lose to a woman!? I call for post standing to become an Olympic sport asap. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2007, 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thought of a good one!

Why when I am watching survivor and all they have to do is stand on a post for as long as possible the girls always seem to outlast the guys. Clearly women are good at this yet it is not a formal sport. Are all modern day sports designed to favor men least we lose to a woman!? I call for post standing to become an Olympic sport asap. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't watch survivor, so I don't know how this pole-standing competition was setup exactly. But I know that women typically have lower centres of gravity then men do due to the fact that men usually have more upper body mass. This fact would lead me to believe that women would have better balance when standing on a pole.

If it were hand-standing on a pole though, men would win hands down.
Old 03-30-2007, 07:02 PM

ok interesting. Can you come up with some more?
Old 03-30-2007, 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok interesting. Can you come up with some more?

[/ QUOTE ]

I could but like David I believe the goal here is to have you think of them so you learn how to think in constructive ways. Ah who am I joking I am just lazy I will let some woman come along and do it.
Old 03-31-2007, 07:45 AM

obviously bukakke as an olympic sport
Old 03-31-2007, 10:56 AM

wow you found 3 things? Didnt think there were that many. Oh wait...add needlework to this list. And vacuuming.
Old 03-31-2007, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow you found 3 things? Didnt think there were that many. Oh wait...add needlework to this list. And vacuuming.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um my 3 things translate into millions of things they can beat us at. I figured there is no need to list them all.

Here is one more. Women don't judge their self worth based solely on being better than others.
Old 04-01-2007, 12:54 AM

Are you a male feminist?

[ QUOTE ]
Are all modern day sports designed to favor men least we lose to a woman!?

[/ QUOTE ]

The sports aren't DESIGNED to favor men at all. Men tend to be favored in them due to other reasons, nothing to do with the design of the sport.
Old 04-01-2007, 05:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you a male feminist?

[/ QUOTE ]

I duno is that bad or something?

[ QUOTE ]
The sports aren't DESIGNED to favor men at all. Men tend to be favored in them due to other reasons, nothing to do with the design of the sport

[/ QUOTE ]

If a woman bet me she could stand on a post in the hot sun without water longer than I could I would refuse the bet. They do a challenge similar to this in survivor and the girls always outlast the guys. This could be a sport and it is designed for women to win imo. That is all I was saying I have no idea if I am even right.