Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2006, 09:26 PM

Default John Juanda=GAMBBBBBOOOOLLLL

John wanted to do a $5k all in pre-flop first hand, but Stu wouldn't agree, so they did a $2k one...nutssss lol

Full Tilt Poker Game #656750222: Table Orchard Valley - $10/$20 - No Limit Hold'em - 21:23:50 ET - 2006/05/22 (partial)
John Juanda: ok, 1st hand,
Stuart Paterson posts the small blind of $10
John Juanda posts the big blind of $20
The button is in seat #6
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Stuart Paterson: ok gl
Stuart Paterson raises to $2,000, and is all in
John Juanda calls $1,980, and is all in
Stuart Paterson shows [Qh Kh]
John Juanda shows [Js 6h]
antzag03 (Observer): lol
*** FLOP *** [4c Jd Th]
*** TURN *** [4c Jd Th] [8c]
*** RIVER *** [4c Jd Th 8c] [7c]
Stuart Paterson shows King Queen high
John Juanda shows a pair of Jacks
John Juanda wins the pot ($3,999.50) with a pair of Jacks
iRockhoes (Observer): rigged
Stuart Paterson is sitting out
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $4,000 | Rake $0.50
Board: [4c Jd Th 8c 7c]
Seat 1: John Juanda (big blind) showed [Js 6h] and won ($3,999.50) with a pair of Jacks
Seat 6: Stuart Paterson (small blind) showed [Qh Kh] and lost with King Queen high
Old 05-22-2006, 09:45 PM

Default Re: John Juanda=GAMBBBBBOOOOLLLL

I like how iRockhoes said rigged, LOL
Old 05-22-2006, 10:19 PM

At commerce I've seen a 50/100 table do this with $2,000 each. Actually and then people came in from the rail with $2,000 and got cards also.
Old 05-25-2006, 08:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
At commerce I've seen a 50/100 table do this with $2,000 each. Actually and then people came in from the rail with $2,000 and got cards also.

[/ QUOTE ]

during the lapoker classic it was antonio, thetakeover, laak , kenny from commerce and other solid players at a 50-100 game and they were doing $5k ai pf blind every new dealer.

everyone with a pink chip or a 5k stack of bills would be dealt cards face down. the flop would then be dealt and one by one, everyone turned over one card.

then after tons of screaming and yelling and action selling, the turn was dealt. then one by one again they flipped over their second card. then after another minute or so the river was dealt and the 40-45k pots were pushed to the winner.

[censored] sick. was awesome to watch.
Old 07-03-2006, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

during the lapoker classic it was antonio, thetakeover, laak , kenny from commerce and other solid players at a 50-100 game and they were doing $5k ai pf blind every new dealer.

everyone with a pink chip or a 5k stack of bills would be dealt cards face down. the flop would then be dealt and one by one, everyone turned over one card.

then after tons of screaming and yelling and action selling, the turn was dealt. then one by one again they flipped over their second card. then after another minute or so the river was dealt and the 40-45k pots were pushed to the winner.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is ingenious
Old 07-03-2006, 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe laak and someone else put in about 55k preflop once to see "who had more gamble in them"
Old 07-03-2006, 03:06 PM

Friends and I play this game often, the way you described the LA Poker Classic game going down. Only we usually do it for $5-$20 .. not quite the same. I believe someone named it "Helter Skelter"
Old 07-03-2006, 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This was sick. Even funnier that about 15 people were getting delt cards. People were running over from other tables just to gambol it up.
Old 07-06-2006, 06:11 PM

I think the Full Tilt support should take a look at this. Obvious chipdumping - I say lock their accounts and confiscate their funds. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-22-2006, 11:17 PM

They should have aggreed to run it twice [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]