Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-25-2006, 03:40 AM

Default the best alternative to net teller?

I know there are some options out there but I honestly do not know which is the most trusted and best available next to Net Teller. What are everyone's experiences with :
1) Click2Pay
2) Moneybookers
3) Epassporte

I've heard that Click2Pay's customer service is horrible and you have various fees you will have to pay when using it. Epassporte I had read someone stating it is "crooked". I'm trying to find a valid EFT after Firepay, Net Teller has been a hassle for me since they are asking for all this id verification through social security. Thanks for everyone's help.
Old 12-25-2006, 06:01 PM

Default Re: the best alternative to net teller?

hey sorry just wondering if anyone could help...i've seen numerous threads like this that ask the similar question, it would help US customers and residents from Maryland.

thanks everyone.
Old 12-25-2006, 06:22 PM

Im curious about this too but have no answers.
Old 12-25-2006, 06:26 PM

I would just as soon wait and see which venue the sites themselves recommend once places like Neteller stop servicing me.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:06 PM

Epass,Moneybookers is not an option for US players(disregard if your not in the states).Ive read really bad Click2Pay stories,no really bad Epass stories,so i chose Epass.Ive had zero problems.Thats my opinion.I researched this for months when i was in same boat,take it for whats its worth.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:33 PM

I'm a Maryland resident and use Epassporte. Kind of high on the load fees but definitely the best choice outside of neteller.
Old 12-27-2006, 01:41 AM

Has anyone used CentralCoin lately? I used it once back in the day when PS had a CC only bonus. After the time of troubles I tried logging on again but the account has been frozen for some reason and I need to jump through some hoops. Is it only for use with Stars? Any fees?
Old 12-27-2006, 02:42 AM

Maybe black,im not sure.I did make one drop with a card,but it was just $50 so maybe i wouldve been charged more on that one if i had dropped more.The one that i posted and others over $100 have been from my checking account and i was just charged the 5$.

Dark,i think they just want you to verify your account more with the second deposit.By looking at black`s post id suggest depositing the majority of money with checking and just make another small deposit with your card after your first deposit clears.You will see the "Select" logo appear after logging in,follow that lead.Btw,for what its worth i did contact support and asked about raising my limits even more.I did this shortly after i opened my account.I received this response:

Dear CardHolder,

If you log into your account on epassporte.com on your right should be a
green and
gold icon named select, click that account and follow the instructions that'd
upgrade you to an epassporte select member for a one time fee of $5. If
you're an
already epassporte select member and would like to increase your limits even
greater, then you'd need $2,000 in your account to withdraw funds from
$520-$770,
and if you'd want it increased surpass that then you'd need an account
balance from
$6,000-$10,000 to increase your priveleges. For further assisstance please
give us a
call.

For additional information, please refer to Epassporte’s terms and
conditions.

Its not well worded and basically just made me have more questions which i havent got around to asking yet lol
Old 12-27-2006, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe black,im not sure.I did make one drop with a card,but it was just $50 so maybe i wouldve been charged more on that one if i had dropped more.The one that i posted and others over $100 have been from my checking account and i was just charged the 5$.

Dark,i think they just want you to verify your account more with the second deposit.By looking at black`s post id suggest depositing the majority of money with checking and just make another small deposit with your card after your first deposit clears.You will see the "Select" logo appear after logging in,follow that lead.Btw,for what its worth i did contact support and asked about raising my limits even more.I did this shortly after i opened my account.I received this response:

Dear CardHolder,

If you log into your account on epassporte.com on your right should be a
green and
gold icon named select, click that account and follow the instructions that'd
upgrade you to an epassporte select member for a one time fee of $5. If
you're an
already epassporte select member and would like to increase your limits even
greater, then you'd need $2,000 in your account to withdraw funds from
$520-$770,
and if you'd want it increased surpass that then you'd need an account
balance from
$6,000-$10,000 to increase your priveleges. For further assisstance please
give us a
call.

For additional information, please refer to Epassporte’s terms and
conditions.

Its not well worded and basically just made me have more questions which i havent got around to asking yet lol

[/ QUOTE ]

5th street, I just tried contacting customer support about getting my deposit limits raised. It's interesting they have a set requirement of bankroll in order to deposit past the $500 limit. It's also kind of interesting they choose a limit set from 520-770. I know that pokerstars will accomodate this $500 dollar limit if u want to get a full bonus that requires a $600 deposit. If other sites do this that's ok, but it gets fairly costly for say Full Tilt when they will keep deducting from your rakeback.

How much deductions do they take from rakeback when you deposit and withdraw?
Old 12-28-2006, 12:10 AM

Not sure about the Full Tilt question Dark,but when they talk about withdraw limit in the email,they mean to your banking account or whatever.Once you become select,you can move $1000 in and out of poker sites at a time.This is an increase from the non-select limit of $500 per merchant transaction i believe.My withdraw limit to my checking account is $600 per day.I actually asked about getting these merchant limits increased in my letter to them.But they responded about withdraw limits and even that was confusing you know.