Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-2006, 07:11 PM

Default Party Backgammon Bonus???

Hey guys.

I did the backgammon bonus last month (INCREDIBLY easy. You could play for $.50, but set your maximum wagered amount to $500, and the game would count as a $500 wager). Easiest bonus ever, good for a $90+ profit with no risk.

Anyway, I'm noticing that just about everyone today is playing for $500 max games, same as the last bonus. Did anyone get a message that there's another bonus available? I didn't, but it sure looks like people are clearing bonuses. Just curious, and thanks for the info.

KH
Old 08-08-2006, 07:16 PM

Default Re: Party Backgammon Bonus???

Could you explain how the bonus clears to a Backgammon newbie? Would it be worth it to try and learn the game well enough to at least be able to clear the bonus having never played the game before?
Old 08-08-2006, 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Could you explain how the bonus clears to a Backgammon newbie? Would it be worth it to try and learn the game well enough to at least be able to clear the bonus having never played the game before?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-08-2006, 07:24 PM

what is the first time depoistors bonus code?
Old 08-08-2006, 08:17 PM

i dont understand the betting and wagering for example what does $3.00($12.00) mean...how much is actually on the line?? how much will i lose if i lose?? Hoe much counts toward the bonus?? anyone answer these for me?
Old 08-08-2006, 08:31 PM

I was only able to set max to 25$ when playing 0.5$ / point
Still an easy bonus, but I wasnt aware that it was so easy so I depoisted less than the maximum [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-09-2006, 08:01 PM

3$/12$ means that you play for 3$ pr point up to a maximum of 12$ (4points) pr. game. The initial bonus cleared at 7 X (d+B), but its the maximum that counts towards wagering req. Maximum can be set as hig as 50x the pointstake, wich makes the bonus very easy.
Old 08-08-2006, 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You could play for $.50, but set your maximum wagered amount to $500, and the game would count as a $500 wager

[/ QUOTE ]

Can anyone verify that this statement is in fact true? I play at the site on occasion but never bothered with the bonus because clearing it didn't seem realistic for the amount I play.

It seems to me that if this was true it would have been splashed all over this forum.

Not to mention if everyone started clearing the bonus by playing two or three games, Party would have flagged this and shut it down immediately.
Old 08-08-2006, 09:52 PM

If the OP or somebody knowledgeable would be so kind as to give a detailed explanation of:

The bonus and its terms, how/how fast it is clear, what one must do, etc I would greatly appreciate. Please include all important info such as clearing speed, how long a backgammon game takes, info on this 500 max wager on a .50 game.

I've never palyed backgammon, i have no clue what anybody is saying but if I can make a free $100 very quickly, it might be fun to try it out.

Cheers
Old 08-08-2006, 10:36 PM

hey theben...i just e-mailed support and they said they do not have a deposit bonus anymore for now...and to stay tuned to the site for future bonuses...there is always the RAF if u really want it.