FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who is hotter?
Angelina Jolie 84 40.98%
Joanna Krupa 121 59.02%
Voters: 205. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-21-2007, 01:37 AM

Default Brag: First College [censored]

**cliff notes at bottom**

I am two days into my third week of college. I have developed a crush on this girl who is very attractive. I think she likes me back as well.

Anyway, I invited (did not ask, rather told her) her over to watch Entourage tonight via text message. She responded, "ahhh, I'd love to but I can't tonight."

Gay.

Anyway, I was kinda disgruntled by the fact that I was stuck doing work on Thirsty Thursday. I finished my work and this girl who lives in my dorm (not my crush) comes into my room very, very wasted. She starts telling me how she is a bisexual and I start asking her about what she likes doing more: blowing guys or girls. She says guys.

Somehow, we both start masturbating (not each other). I get up, say [censored] this, put my dick in her face. She makes me kiss her first before. We hooked up for no more than five seconds.

Anyway, she starts blowing me, and my goodness it was fantastic. I nut in her mouth, she swallows, says, "this doesn't leave the room." I gladly oblige because this girl is at best a 5.

She leaves, I'm getting ready to take a shower and she comes back. She loudly says, "do you want more?" so my neighbors can hear. I put my finger on my lips to indicate to her to STFU and also try to tell her to GTFO.

She sorta guilts me into letting her blow me again. I close the door and she goes to town again without any kissing this time.

I feel sorta grossed out by this because this girl said she blew some other guy another night. Also, I can legitimately say all the girls I've hooked up with in my life (I am 18) have been at least relatively attractive if not very attractive. (Hooked up with like 15 girls, got head from 4 and banged 1).

So I feel sorta gross, but nutting twice in a night where the girl you want turns you down and you don't go out and get drunk with your friends seems pretty nice. Still, head from a 5, what is BBV's take?

Cliff notes

Brag: Got blown twice with no effort
Brag: She swallowed twice
Beat: Girl is at best a 5.
Variance: Unsure of situation with girl I actually like

Also, in the eyes of PUA Mystery, should I tell my crush that some girl randomly blew me to demonstrate higher value? (totally kidding, obviously will not tell her).

BBV, head from ugly bitches okay? gogogogogogo
Old 09-21-2007, 01:43 AM

Default Re: Brag: First College [censored]

Meh, head from a 5, wouldn't exactly call it a beat. Head from a 3, that's a beat. I mean, you should post pix, let us judge.

However, if she's already admitted to blowing some other guy, you'd better double wrap if you ever decide to bang her, sounds like she really gets around. You don't want to be one of those guys posting a "Hay BBV, It Burns When I Pee" thread.
Old 09-21-2007, 01:45 AM

tl;dr but head is head, gg
Old 09-21-2007, 11:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Meh, head from a 5, wouldn't exactly call it a beat. Head from a 3, that's a beat. I mean, you should post pix, let us judge.

[/ QUOTE ]
"No woman is ugly with your dick in her mouth."
Old 09-21-2007, 11:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

"No woman is ugly with your dick in her mouth."

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 09-21-2007, 01:53 PM

you get hbo at college wtf?
Old 09-21-2007, 02:06 PM

To address some other issues:

I don't get HBO at college. I left before the season finale, so I got my dad to make a DVD of it and he sent it up to me. Girl I want to actually bang likes the show a lot, so she wants to see it.

Definition of hooked up is kissing, making out, touching titties and vagine. As to why only 15, I usually am selective and I don't have a ton of game. The 4 girls who blew me and the one who I banged are a subset of those 15.

Roommate has also never caught me wacking off. Not yet at least. Its bound to happen.

Also, I hope that some of you can convince my English One professor that I am a better writer than Hemingway.

Keep asking for further clarification if you need it.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The reason I would rather be caught jerking off than getting blown by this girl is because my roommate has incredibly high standards and I would prefer if he did not know that I was getting blown by an ugly girl. He can relate to jerking off more because he is a virgin as a result of his high standards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did anyone else LOL at this? This isnt high school dude, who cares what your peers think. Its more of a brag to get blown by a 5 than to get off using your 5.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The reason I would rather be caught jerking off than getting blown by this girl is because my roommate has incredibly high standards and I would prefer if he did not know that I was getting blown by an ugly girl. He can relate to jerking off more because he is a virgin as a result of his high standards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did anyone else LOL at this? This isnt high school dude, who cares what your peers think. Its more of a brag to get blown by a 5 than to get off using your 5.

[/ QUOTE ]

qft, how can your roommate rag on you for getting action when he doesn't get a piece of anything
Old 09-21-2007, 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFMFT i cry myself to sleep sometimes thinking about how much clean virgin vagine i missed out on in highschool cus i was worried about what my friends thought. Now If the chick can get me hard ill hit it. If there a little fuggo or crazy or whatever thats better makes it easier to just be like bitch pcc y o and it wont cost you any money cus those hose just want to blow you anyway