Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2006, 09:10 PM

Default what\'s the meanest thing anyone has ever done to you?

...while you were aware of it, so no burglaries, vandalism, etc

I'm Azn so back when I was in elementary school a bunch of racist white kids pulled back the corners of their eyes and spewed random mocking nonsensical syllables.

On the opposite note, the meanest thing I've ever done while they were aware of it was when I was like 8 years old and waiting to go down a playground slide. I pushed a younger kid off the 5 foot platform because he was taking too damn long and made him cry. I guess I am not all that mean anymore because I can't think of anything meaner. I hope OOT has some better stories.
Old 09-22-2006, 09:17 PM

Default Re: what\'s the meanest thing anyone has ever done to you?

If the meanest thing someone has done to you in your life is making some silly joke about your race, people must have been REALLY kind to you. You have to be kidding.
Old 09-22-2006, 09:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If the meanest thing someone has done to you in your life is making some silly joke about your race, people must have been REALLY kind to you. You have to be kidding.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go ahead and share your experiences. Clearly not everyone has the same things happen to them or do not consider the same things to be mean.
Old 09-22-2006, 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Go ahead and share your experiences.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are things Iīd rather not talk about on a public forum, as I was up to this day convinced such things have happened in everybodys life without an exception. But I can tell the following story from my childhood. I wouldnīt call it "the meanest thing that someone has done to me", though.

6th grade, school trip. I was about 11 years old. Weīve all just gotten ready for bed, when the other 5 guys in my room, without any reason or warning, grab me, and despite me fighting back as hard as I can, deprive me of my pyjama, so that Iīm now completely naked.
They then proceed to pull me out to the hall, where all the other kids of my class are already assembled, and push me on the floor in front of the group of girls in my class. When I tried to fight my way back into my room (I was desperate at this point, and probably crying), they would build a wall and pushed me back into the direction of the girl crowd.
I canīt remember how the story ended, but none of my friends came to help, no teacher arrived to end it, nobody got punished for it (I donīt think I told anybody a word about it later), but everybody (except myself) enjoyed the party big time, clapping and laughing. This lasted for several minutes.

Before someone asks, no, I didnīt get an erection during the event.
Old 09-22-2006, 10:04 PM

That's hella weak, bro.
Old 09-22-2006, 10:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That's hella weak, bro.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know. But as I tried to point out, if something really bad happens to someone, he isnīt likely to make a post about it on a public forum.
Old 09-22-2006, 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There are things Iīd rather not talk about on a public forum, as I was up to this day convinced such things have happened in everybodys life without an exception. But I can tell the following story from my childhood. I wouldnīt call it "the meanest thing that someone has done to me", though.

6th grade, school trip. I was about 11 years old. Weīve all just gotten ready for bed, when the other 5 guys in my room, without any reason or warning, grab me, and despite me fighting back as hard as I can, deprive me of my pyjama, so that Iīm now completely naked.
They then proceed to pull me out to the hall, where all the other kids of my class are already assembled, and push me on the floor in front of the group of girls in my class. When I tried to fight my way back into my room (I was desperate at this point, and probably crying), they would build a wall and pushed me back into the direction of the girl crowd.
I canīt remember how the story ended, but none of my friends came to help, no teacher arrived to end it, nobody got punished for it (I donīt think I told anybody a word about it later), but everybody (except myself) enjoyed the party big time, clapping and laughing. This lasted for several minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

damn, that's horrible
Old 09-22-2006, 10:09 PM

Man I totally thought that story was heading towards buttrapesville
Old 09-23-2006, 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Man I totally thought that story was heading towards buttrapesville

[/ QUOTE ]

"buttrapesville" is now officially my new favorite word.
Old 09-22-2006, 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Go ahead and share your experiences.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, that brought a tear to my eye, kids can be really, really mean.